Main site down?

Denpepe

2[H]4U
Having some trouble reaching the site today, the forums work okay but the website is giving an error on both Edge, chrome and Opera, see below error

Deze site is niet bereikbaar
Het IP-adres van de server van www.hardocp.com kan niet worden gevonden.

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

We are moving DNS today. Flush your dns cache and give it a try and report back please.

at the moment cloudflare is giving me no answer at all, google appears to be resolving it correctly however.

at the moment cloudflare is giving me no answer at all, google appears to be resolving it correctly however.
We moved our DNS from CloudFlare to Google today. If you kick your DNS over to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 you should be able to get your fix while it propagates world-wide.

I was the one that sent you the message on twitter. Let me try to use the Google DNS addresses and see if that helps me.

Got my buddy in Temple, TX who is on Spectrum and he can get to the site with no problem. He is using OpenDNS. I tried using his DNS server to no avail. He gave me the ip address that hardocp.com resolves to and I can access the page.

If that info helps any. I'm on T-Mobile internet with google dns in San Antonio.

Got my buddy in Temple, TX who is on Spectrum and he can get to the site with no problem. He is using OpenDNS. I tried using his DNS server to no avail. He gave me the ip address that hardocp.com resolves to and I can access the page.

If that info helps any. I'm on T-Mobile internet with google dns in San Antonio.
DNS takes a while to propagate. Just one of the suck things about moving it.

OK, HTTPS should be working in everyone's browser now as well, let me know if you see different. EU might be lagging.

I can see the site again (in EU) so all is back to normal hopefully :p

Back