LTT'S Linus Sebastian stepping down as CEO

Yeah that was one of the last ones we had, I am in a couple of the pictures too. I kinda miss thee BBQs though, it as nice to see all the regulars every year. Plus almost everyone brought a bunch of retro crap for me to haul home.
#Jealous

Alot of smart owners step down as CEO and let those they trust to take the reigns while the owner gets to continue his passion within the company and not feel like a grind. I have seen it locally where I live and the company exploded in business.

Linus did it, he worked hard and it paid off. Let someone else herd the cats for a while, learn to let some things go and have some fun you earned it. All I ask is put some base in your voice so I can make it through the entire video.

I know many hear don't like Jayz2sense but he is easy to listen to.

Linus did it, he worked hard and it paid off. Let someone else herd the cats for a while, learn to let some things go and have some fun you earned it. All I ask is put some base in your voice so I can make it through the entire video.

I know many hear don't like Jayz2sense but he is easy to listen to.
He can't change the bass.

I don't know exactly what you mean about this, but I think his onscreen is brilliant. It's what he does best.

It's refreshing to have someone be honest and upfront about stuff rather than trying to appear all cool and having everything together all the time.

I think it humanizes him, and makes him more likeable and is a huge part of his success.
Misquote, I think I double-quoted in haste.....finishing sentence was "Some of his other on-screen talent choices are a little questionable...."....mostly the newer entries, not the old standards. But that's me.

Back