Lost access to FS forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamerbydesign

Supreme [H]ardness
I have been a contributing member here for over a decade, and I suddenly no longer see the trade forum?

I actually was just browsing it, and not only did my thread there disappear but I lost access to it. But no messages? Was this a mistake?

I have been a contributing member here for over a decade, and I suddenly no longer see the trade forum?

I actually was just browsing it, and not only did my thread there disappear but I lost access to it. But no messages? Was this a mistake?
Making some changes, how about now?

Oddly enough me too, I am guessing it's a forum hiccup. I don't usually go in there, but I have done some buying over the years. Noticed it missing and my brain shut down for a minute.

Edit: Guess I posted the same time as FrgMstr. I went back and tried refreshing the page, even Ctrl+F5, still not there for me.

Making some changes, how about now?
No, still no access. I logged out and back in and cleared my cookies. Not a big deal, just making sure there wasnt a problem on my end.

The thread I was editing at the time tho disappeared. I have a saved link to it, and it says I do not have permission to view. The error occured as I was editing my original thread.

Came back to reply to a seller and thank him, releazed I couldnt see his thread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back