Looking to get low profile ram for Gigabyte b550i aorus ax pro rev.1

Bish8

n00b
Hi guys;

I bought 2 sticks of Crucial Ballistix 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 Desktop Gaming Memory (Black) BL2K16G32C16U4B. Only to discover that these sticks are not low profile, even though it was stated on the website.
So i don't make the same mistake again. Can anyone recommend me 2 low profile sticks please.

What are you trying to fit them under? How much room do you have?
Technically those ballistix are low profile (34mm?)so finding something shorter wont be easy. Maybe corsair lpx which are 31mm if i remember correctly. If worst comes to worse you may have to go with bare modules.

Hi guys;

I bought 2 sticks of Crucial Ballistix 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 Desktop Gaming Memory (Black) BL2K16G32C16U4B. Only to discover that these sticks are not low profile, even though it was stated on the website.
So i don't make the same mistake again. Can anyone recommend me 2 low profile sticks please.

I have a VLP set made by V-Color, which is available on Amazon. Works great.

I have a VLP set made by V-Color, which is available on Amazon. Works great.
V-color vlp? All i can find is the prism. Whats the product name? Is it the server memory bare die stuff?

Ive got a set of the original v-color prism 2x8gb 3200s that are low profile for rgb but definitely not for non-rgb memory. Sweet ocers for early hynix djr, for those that care ;)

Back