Looking for program to edit iPhone phonebook on PC

SFB

Weaksauce
Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you have successfully used any programs that will allow me to pull my phonebook off my iPhone, edit it on my PC and then put it back on my iPhone. I'm asking because it's a hell of a lot easier to copy / paste / move / edit things around using a mouse and real keyboard vs trying to use the iPhone touch screen.

If you want you could add a Google account to your iphone, set it to sync and your contacts will be on the google contacts website. And you can then edit them from there.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you have successfully used any programs that will allow me to pull my phonebook off my iPhone, edit it on my PC and then put it back on my iPhone. I'm asking because it's a hell of a lot easier to copy / paste / move / edit things around using a mouse and real keyboard vs trying to use the iPhone touch screen.

Can't you just go to icloud.com and go to your contacts and edit them on your PC?
icloud-contacts.jpg

Yeah stop thinking of your phone as contacts storage. Edit them in whatever account they are associated with. If that's iCloud then look up 1 post.

As many have mentioned that over here, use CopyTrans. It is a technique I used to edit my phonebook while I was working at Apps4Rent
Here is how to use it.
Edit iPhone contacts on PC
  1. Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Contacts, please refer to the installation guide.
  2. Run CopyTrans Contacts and connect your iPhone. Your iPhone contacts will appear in the program’s main window.
    Note: if you don’t see some or all of your contacts in the program window, please have a look at our troubleshooting guide.ctc-edit-iphone-contacts-from-pc.png
  3. Select the iPhone contact you wish to edit and click the “Edit” button on the right-hand side. Alternatively, simply right-click on a contact and choose “Edit” or double-click on the contact entry.ctc-edit-iphone-contacts.png
  4. You can now edit all contact details such as phone numbers, emails, address, etc. If you want to add photos, it is twice easier to do so on a PC. See how to associate iPhone contacts with photos below. Also, you can have a look at the video below to see CopyTrans Contact’s editing engine in action.
  5. Click on the “Save” button to save the contact.ctc-edit-iphone-contacts-apply-changes-updtd1.png

Back