looking for Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R or UD5

jojo69

[H]F Junkie
half the RAM slots went away in mine last night, now RAM in the white slots gives the looooooooooooong beep and it won't post no matter what I do

would be nice to get a drop in so I don't have to deal with all the mobo diver stuff

Is this you and if so, are you still located in Wichita?

https://www.heatware.com/u/35152/to

Actually no, and there has been a great deal of confusion about that over the years. I can vouch for that guy however as people have PPed him money meant for me in the past and when finally contacted he did forward it on. I think he was an Anandtech guy, most of that feedback was meant for me.

I will PM my heat to traders that want it

So, for shipping purposes, where are you located? I might have a board available, but I need to locate it in my parts bin and test it before I would want to discuss it any further.

Edited original post at OP's request.

Last edited:
It appears that Reefas specimen is lost somewhere in his (apparently enviable) pile of salvage boxes, so I am still looking.

You know you really want an Asus P6T deluxe v2. Don't you....lol

I was rather hoping to drop my drive in and have it just work, given what a PITA building an updated Win7 has become, the P6T might just work...but I have been in mobo driver hell before.

I got a PM in to systemvipers, if nothing Gigabyte pans out I'll get back to you Bill :)

let me check I think I still have some gigabyte x58 boards around

I've also got a GA-EX58-UD5 that I need to sell, if systemvipers never gets back to you.

Back