looking for cheap windows keys

Hadn't thought about it

Man they're so cheap, like 3$ cad.

I was looking at G2A, been a member for a number of years now... 40 bread for the Pro version seems ok. I wonder if I should buy one from G2A or like 10 from eBay for 3 bucks each

I won't even use this install much other than for games... . I just don't have the time or patience to troubleshoot under Linux. Protondb says everything I've tried should work flawlessly, but I'm like 0-5... There's always something, from shit performance to slow mouse to broken sound...

I have like 5 broken laptops I could lift 8.1 or 7 keys from, but none of them power on lol

Cheap Windows licenses usually mean MSDN keys being resold or other not so legally obtained keys.

If you have an old Windows 7 PRO key around, that will activate windows 10 pro.

Take the HD's out of the laptops, put them in a USB drive and use Jellybean magic key finder.

Cheap Windows licenses usually mean MSDN keys being resold or other not so legally obtained keys.

If you have an old Windows 7 PRO key around, that will activate windows 10 pro.

Take the HD's out of the laptops, put them in a USB drive and use Jellybean magic key finder.

Don't really care about the legitimacy of the keys tbh.

I didn't want to go through the effort but thanks for the advice!

I've successfully bought from eBay for ~$5-10. Some people say they may get revoked, but even if that happens, you're only down $5-10.

You can also use https://ameliorated.info/ which is a modified version of Windows 10 devoid of telemetry, and as a bonus, it comes pre-activated ;)

I can vouch for the New Dew dood he has hooked a brutha up many times

Back