Looking for a good 1800 Compact Keyboard

Outbreaker

Limp Gawd
Hi,
I'm looking for a good 1800 compact keyboard like the MasterKeys Pro M and if there is one in low profile that would be even better. :)
I'm now using a Keyboard without a Number Pad. But that's a problem because some programs or games have options binded to the Number Pad. And i even came across a Game Mod that had 2 options hard-coded to the Number Pad. :rolleyes:
After a while i came to the conclusion that it's a better to have a compact Keyboard were i can easy toggle all the Windows Keys to avoid any of those problems.
And since i use my PC also from a sofa on a 65" display a full sized keyboard isn't a very good option, either. :(

I also don't understand way so many TKL layout even exits, when you can have a keyboard layout with almost the same size where you can easily toggle all the windows keys and still have a Number Pad. There would be even space with this layout to add 2-4 more separate Macro keys at the top right corner. :happy:

Last edited:
Most of those keyboards are missing a few keys like "Scroll Lock", "Print Screen", "Pause" and "Insert". That's why i find the MasterKeys Pro M the best logical soultuion for a medium keyboard.

Nice find, dose the "Hexgears X-1" also have a "Scroll Lock" toggle?
Also strange that with the "DREVO Gramr v1" you can toggle the Numberpad keys but with the new "DREVO Gramr v2" you can't.

Is scroll lock a key you use? I don't think I've ever intentionally pressed it in more than 30 years of computer use.

I also almost never use it. But i want to have at least the option to toggle it.They could have easily added this to any free Fn key option.

Most operating systems offer on-screen keyboards where scroll lock should be available if you were to need it. Windows definitely does.

Back