Logitech Z313 subwoofer not working when paired with speakers on windows 10 need help

BigZuesz

n00b
i have tried the subwoofer by itself it works perfectly sounds really great but as soon as i connect my speakers to the subwoofer controller i can only hear sound from the speakers and the subwoofer not working at all not sure if i need drivers for logitech speakers could not find any at this time ive tried turning off sound enhancements for windows 10 with no luck any one with any type of knowledge on subwoofers would really be appreciated.

Attachments

• zK2FHp68.jpg
    zK2FHp68.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 0
  • YeMIXYw9.jpg
    YeMIXYw9.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ec-JEzDM.jpg
    ec-JEzDM.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9loz5I1_.jpg
    9loz5I1_.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 0
- Black cable attached to speakers should be connected to Subwoofers "Speaker Output"
- Control pod should connect to the PC's speaker output
- Green cable should not go from PC's speaker output to the control pod's headphone output.

*correction*

You have your speakers connected completely wrong. The speakers on the desktop themselves have absolutely no amp at all whatsoever, nor does the control puck have one at all. The amp in that entire speaker set is located entirely within the subwoofer unit. Therefore, TrunksZero is correct. The subwoofer with its permanently hardwired control puck must be connected directly to the speaker out on the computer, while the desktop speakers must be connected to the black jack labeled "speaker out" on the back of the subwoofer unit.

As you have it connected, the subwoofer is connected to absolutely nothing because you have just connected the subwoofer only to itself and nothing else.

- Black cable attached to speakers should be connected to Subwoofers "Speaker Output"
- Control pod should connect to the PC's speaker output
- Green cable should not go from PC's speaker output to the control pod's headphone output.

*correction*
thank you it worked i rewired it thanks i got it as a hand me down from my sister didnt no how to wire it had no instructions on how to connect it.

You have your speakers connected completely wrong. The speakers on the desktop themselves have absolutely no amp at all whatsoever, nor does the control puck have one at all. The amp in that entire speaker set is located entirely within the subwoofer unit. Therefore, TrunksZero is correct. The subwoofer with its permanently hardwired control puck must be connected directly to the speaker out on the computer, while the desktop speakers must be connected to the black jack labeled "speaker out" on the back of the subwoofer unit.

As you have it connected, the subwoofer is connected to absolutely nothing because you have just connected the subwoofer only to itself and nothing else.
lmao i feel like an idiot but thanks either way didnt have any instructions or experience with a sub woofer it sounds amazing tho

Back