Logitech + Korea?

chameleoneel

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone know what's up with Logitech stuff lately?

I've noticed that the G300 is re-issued as the G300s and seems to pretty much only be available from 3rd party sellers based in Korea?

and the MX310, an old favorite of mine (I like smaller, ambidextrous mice) that ceased production a long time ago----is back in production----with only Korea third party sources?

The company had inept leadership and direction at the very least. They missed the boat on mechanical keyboards for years. They seem to not think at all about implementation on things. Don't get me started on the harmony server issues. Development is terribly slow. My guess is they figure once mobile takes out a lot of peripherals they have no point to exist and they are just trying to down size and milk what they currently have for all the cash they can get. On top of that there are many new players in markets that used to be strong holds for them. Remember when pretty much every gamer either owned MS, Razer or Logitech mice and keyboards? Now days you have those guys plus tons of other players like TT, SS, Corsair, Rokat etc..... that doesn't even touch on mechanical keyboard that often don't even have brands. The big 3 became too cheap for their own good, valuing profit margin over everything else. Read up on a MS engineer who talks about NKRO issues and why they cant implement them because they are too expensive. lol funny everyone else can.

Back