Logitech Keyboard G915-Keys Do Not Repeat

dwtjan

n00b
Thank you for solving my "blinking" keyboard lights problem! My next issue w/this keyboard is I have not been able to get keys to repeat themselves like they always do
when you hold them down. Same thing for up and down. I have to keep pressing the arrow keys over and over and over! I did some pretty extensive troubleshooting
the past few days and nothing works. The last 'fix' I tried said at the end of all the steps, if that particular 'fix' did not solve the problem, then it must be an 'IT' or System
Administrator that has control over these settings and to check w/them. I'm at home. Alone. There is no one controlling these settings. Something seems to be telling
me it could very well be this complicated keyboard. I installed the 'G' Hub and I have no clue how to determine if there are settings or 'defaults' that would disable this
feature. If anyone has any input re this baffling problem, I'd love to hear it and would gladly try whatever troubleshooting steps were laid out. It is really inconvenient, to
say the least! Thanks everyone!

Have you checked the keyboard settings? I find G-Hub to be garbage so I went back to Logitech Gaming Software. Same thing I just found it more stable / friendly.

1632977800158.png

Have you checked the keyboard settings? I find G-Hub to be garbage so I went back to Logitech Gaming Software. Same thing I just found it more stable / friendly.

View attachment 398754
What keyboard do you have? LGS doesn't work with my G815's so that is not going to help with his 915.

Do you have another keyboard you can try on your PC to see if key repeat works, or if you have another PC you can try the G915 on.

What keyboard do you have? LGS doesn't work with my G815's so that is not going to help with his 915.

Do you have another keyboard you can try on your PC to see if key repeat works, or if you have another PC you can try the G915 on.
G910, whereas G-Hub the few times I tried it was a pile of poo. Not sure which version or iteration of the 915 he has, but depending on which it should still be in the applications compatibility since G-Hub was still not fully out of beta in early / mid 2020 if I recall.

G910, whereas G-Hub the few times I tried it was a pile of poo. Not sure which version or iteration of the 915 he has, but depending on which it should still be in the applications compatibility since G-Hub was still not fully out of beta in early / mid 2020 if I recall.
All of the G815 and G915 keyboards require Ghub. LGS doesn't see the new keyboards. I personally run LGS and Ghub on my system since my G13 only works with LGS and my G604 and G815 only work in Ghub.

Back