Linux Mint Wifi Problems

but you told me you do not use linux. so what are you talking about then?! lol anyone that works with macs knows thats not true either.
I think I know better after working for 10 years on mac desktop. Although it has to be granted that Big Sur is a major step backwards, it's becoming Windows2 with telemetry, need for reboots etc. I hate it really.

I think I know better after working for 10 years on mac desktop. Although it has to be granted that Big Sur is a major step backwards, it's becoming Windows2 with telemetry, need for reboots etc. I hate it really.

I get this niggling feeling that Mac's are slowly turning into iPads. I use my C64 in the screenie above more than I use my Mac now.

I was installing Windows on a customer's machine and Cortana started talking, I hate it when she talks. I muted her and while I was doing it I mumbled obscenities under my breath at the machine (as you do) - I swear not even one minute later Cortana had re enabled the audio so I could hear her lovely voice again.

They're listening man, I tells ya they're listening! ;)

I get this niggling feeling that Mac's are slowly turning into iPads. I use my C64 in the screenie above more than I use my Mac now.

I was installing Windows on a customer's machine and Cortana started talking, I hate it when she talks. I muted her and while I was doing it I mumbled obscenities under my breath at the machine (as you do) - I swear not even one minute later Cortana had re enabled the audio so I could hear her lovely voice again.

They're listening man, I tells ya they're listening! ;)
I think I've never heard Cortana actually. And I like to keep it that way.

Back