Light bulb flicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello. I have an question about my bulb in room. Weather is normal,no storm etc. Today first time it flickered for 1 second.
Bulb looking like that:
Energiesparlampe_01_retouched.jpg

Is this problem with electric in my house or it was bulb? It flickered ( black ) for 1 second and its fine. Should i worry? All deviced and pc working ok.

My mother turned oven 2 hours ago,maybe something because of that?Bulb flickered 5 minutes ago.

Please no ban me. I not trolling. Just ask about that single flicker.

Oki i just create topic because i am scared about my pc at all. I know it was light bulb only but i asked to be sure. :]

It is entirely possible that your house has shitty power and this could be why you get the occasional crash in your system and or flickering in bulbs. If you are concerned about it buy yourself a UPS for your computer to ensure it gets clean power and or hire an electrician to come test your power. OR..... if its just the occasional flicker or the odd random crash then just stop worrying about it and move on unless it happens constantly. To much worry is like changing your dogs diet just because he farted once.

Oki thanks
It is entirely possible that your house has shitty power and this could be why you get the occasional crash in your system and or flickering in bulbs. If you are concerned about it buy yourself a UPS for your computer to ensure it gets clean power and or hire an electrician to come test your power. OR..... if its just the occasional flicker or the odd random crash then just stop worrying about it and move on unless it happens constantly. To much worry is like changing your dogs diet just because he farted once.
I dont have any issues with pc etc. Just asked about bulb flicker.So call electrician?

Dude..... you make multiple threads about weird random computer issues that pretty much everyone said not to worry about.
I will repeat myself... fluorescent bulbs flicker sometimes and more so as they age. Its not a concern so just replace it when it dies.

Hey i have another question. Today i turning off light in HALL ,just switched lightning to off in HALL and in the same moment,my bulb in room flickered for 1 second. I tried again 15 times <turning on and off bulb in HALL > to reproduce but this not happened again. Is this reason to worry or not?:)I guess it was voltage drop?

Bulb in hall:
gls-bulb-500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha, why are you fucking with us? Or are you the dude that microwaved his gpu?

Your house is going to explode if you dont go back into the hallway and flick the switch on and off at least 100 times. You have to alleviate all that built up pressure...you know from flipping the switch before. That shits dangerous man.

Update. Today i heard for 1 second <bump>noise and bulb gets off. So it burned? So yeah it was a bulb. So buy new then?I am without light in my room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back