Lian Li V3000+ and O11 Dynamic Evo news?

Dutt1113

[H]ard|Gawd
Has anyone read any news about when either of these cases are coming out? I thought one was supposed to be mid-Nov and the other December or something. Buying one of these 2 cases is the only thing holding back my new build. Got lucky and was able to get a 12900k and some DDR5 memory. Also got an Aorus Master motherboard. I'm not in a huge rush but would be nice to start it.

Bumping this instead of making a new thread.
Nov 18 2022 for the V3000+
Screenshot_20221117-142050.png

I'm very interested in replacing my 900D. Going to wait until people go over this thing with a fine tooth comb. I didn't do that with the 900D and now I hate the thing lol.

How is Lian LI build quality nowadays? Never owned a case from them.

I'm very interested in replacing my 900D. Going to wait until people go over this thing with a fine tooth comb. I didn't do that with the 900D and now I hate the thing lol.

How is Lian LI build quality nowadays? Never owned a case from them.
Pretty solid i believe. I have been happy with my O11 XL. They are having a tendency to over engineer stuff that don't need to be per GN video reviews of other cases. Looks like no case fans are included with the V3000+. Even at $500 I think it would be on my short list if I wanted to buy a new case.

Pretty solid i believe. I have been happy with my O11 XL. They are having a tendency to over engineer stuff that don't need to be per GN video reviews of other cases. Looks like no case fans are included with the V3000+. Even at $500 I think it would be on my short list if I wanted to buy a new case.
Good to hear. I like the hinged doors (as long as the hinges don't flex/warp). The quick release panels on the 900D have become a source of immense frustration, usually getting jammed, not going back on flush, etc. I'll really be keeping an eye on this, seems like one of the few designs that caters to the super tower design that I like.

GGF Events did a review/rundown. Didn't watch the whole thing as I am not into SuperTowers, but skimmed through some of it and definitely a very interesting and modular case.

GGF Events did a review/rundown. Didn't watch the whole thing as I am not into SuperTowers, but skimmed through some of it and definitely a very interesting and modular case.

I love super towers. We need more options for them. Basically only been the Corsair 1000D for a while.

I love super towers. We need more options for them. Basically only been the Corsair 1000D for a while.
Yeah I remember the 1000D. I think I stopped because it seemed to have some of the same design.... oddities...of the 900D. Just little things that don't quite mesh right, but those little things add up.

I really hope LL knocks this out of the park. Dying for a new super tower that will last and be fun to build in.

Lian Li product page is available too. It was password protected yesterday when I was searching around for 3000+ info.

1000D seems like it would just be a giant pain to build in. Two rows of radiators up front and just a ton of cable management. It's like they took their smaller cases and well, just made it bigger. No real ingenuity to it.

I have always liked the bottom chamber approach, thinking back to the OG Silverstone TJ07 and Caselabs. I also like options. This thing seems to have them. Want your GPU to go vertical? We got you. Want to put in another system? Yep.

This looks just has all the good feels :)

1668783918674.png

Looks like mobo can be flipped in this case too. It's on my short list to buy.

Yup. Also supports dual systems which I wouldn't mind. Currently have a mini itx home file server crammed in the closet and I wouldn't mind having it in the same case as my pc instead of digging it out of the closet to work on it and whatnot.

Yup. Also supports dual systems which I wouldn't mind. Currently have a mini itx home file server crammed in the closet and I wouldn't mind having it in the same case as my pc instead of digging it out of the closet to work on it and whatnot.

Buy it already!!!! lol 👿👿👿👿👿

Must see epic supertower builds!!

I modified a Lian Li D600 to house two systems, both watercooled BTW. So I understand the desire. I am actually in the process of breaking them up and going to a smaller footprint. The D600 is big, but it's still more cramped than I want and frankly having a watercooled ITX mini server, just ain't worth it.

Now if we can just get a more accurate release date for the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL EVO. I've been wanting and waiting for that case for so long.

The dude that bought the rights to Caselabs just made an announcement yesterday I believe. He's basing them in Sweden now and only starting off with panels etc, so the 300 will likely be a far cheaper option in the long run. Big cases are getting some love.

I kinda want that case but fuck $500. Plus another few hundred in fans and radiators.

That case is huge, but it just has a lot of empty space in it. My Lian-Li PC-A76 can hold a lot more things, like 12 hard drives, 4 SATA SSDS, and 2 5 1/4 drive bays. It also still has plenty of room in it for huge boards and video cards, and has 11 slots in the back for all the cards.

That case is huge, but it just has a lot of empty space in it. My Lian-Li PC-A76 can hold a lot more things, like 12 hard drives, 4 SATA SSDS, and 2 5 1/4 drive bays. It also still has plenty of room in it for huge boards and video cards, and has 11 slots in the back for all the cards.
Modern super towers are large mostly for water-cooling support. This case blows away the older case in that regard.

Modern super towers are large mostly for water-cooling support. This case blows away the older case in that regard.

Yeah I know, but considering how much this case costs, you would think you could get something besides hey big box for water cooling out of it. Guess I am just too practical, and want some use and value for my money.

Yeah I know, but considering how much this case costs, you would think you could get something besides hey big box for water cooling out of it. Guess I am just too practical, and want some use and value for my money.
Eh, space is value to some of us.

It is for me too, but I get space and use out of my case. It does pretty much everything except water cooling, and I dont have any plans to do that, so works out great for me.
And that's fair. But yeah, big cases have been geared towards water-cooling for awhile now. Some like this one feature dual system support which I'm interested in.

Could easily fit huge rads with push/pull with minimal fan speed. It wouldn't fit on my desk, but I do like it edges are a bit squared i prefer a bit more rounded lol I want to see jay build in one though i like his builds because they are overkill but not very overkill just a bit.

Could easily fit huge rads with push/pull with minimal fan speed. It wouldn't fit on my desk, but I do like it edges are a bit squared i prefer a bit more rounded lol I want to see jay build in one though i like his builds because they are overkill but not very overkill just a bit.
Yeah more space is always good for more fans. There's something I like to call "tool space" that others might call empty useless space. I find too many cases are...'optimistic' with what they say you can do on paper, especially those of us with larger hands.

Yeah more space is always good for more fans. There's something I like to call "tool space" that others might call empty useless space. I find too many cases are...'optimistic' with what they say you can do on paper, especially those of us with larger hands.
I've never met a case that was too big. I still manage to run out of space somehow and inevitably cut my knuckles up.

Back