Lian-Li PC V355

the two intake fans are almost blocked? does not look so exciting.

I love the look of my PC-V351 and the PC-V353 looks even better, but I think LianLi is taking the new cases in the series in the wrong direction by the look of it. Closing the front and top seems like a really bad decision.

I bet you could use the rear fan as an intake if you had a CPU with a relatively modest TDP...

At this rate the next generation of Lian Li cases are going to be completely sealed off! I know Lian Li knows what they're doing, but their train of thought does seem to be a little.... odd.

(But I've always enjoys my Lian Li's)

It's on Lian Li website now: http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/produc...x=610&cl_index=1&sc_index=0&ss_index=0&g=spec

Found a Swedish shop that says it will be available mid July. Pricing is a bit better than the 354. With a volume of ~ 28,7 liter it is also a bit smaller than the Lian Li 354 which has 32,9 liter :cool:

6904283_0.png

6904283_2.png

6904283_3.png

6904283_4.png

6904283_6.png

6904283_8.png

6904283_9.png

6904283_10.png

6904283_12.png

6904283_13.png

Last edited:
Compared to my v353, this looks much better to work with.

But i would love to have the same front as the 353 and the 2 top 120 mm fans, plus this interior.

lian li never give you a perfect case (except X series), improve a few things then introduce some issues that one cannot live with. - which push you to upgrade.

Looks like a great case. I also have a PC-V354 as well, and this one looks better. It seems strange they are "strangling" the two front fans by providing such a small intake area. I suspect that a few half-inch holes drilled across the bottom of the case very close to the front will provide additional intake air.

The cool thing is that it would probably accept a Corsair H100 radiator across the front two fans. It would probably take a little modding, plus removal of the drive bay. I'd probably simply mount my SSD directly on the bottom fo the case in front of the motherboard tray.

I might be temped to mod the sides of the case with a couple of 92mm fans.

Anyone know the diameter of the fan in the back? Looks like 80mm in the pics...

I just heard about this today. If I didn't already mod my SG02 I'd probably pick this up.

It's on Lian Li website now: http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/produc...x=610&cl_index=1&sc_index=0&ss_index=0&g=spec

Found a Swedish shop that says it will be available mid July. Pricing is a bit better than the 354. With a volume of ~ 28,7 liter it is also a bit smaller than the Lian Li 354 which has 32,9 liter :cool:

That shop is usually pretty reliable, they wouldn't pull a date out of their bottom.

I like the height above the CPU. Some tall air coolers should fit, that is if the PSU doesn't encroach too much on their space. I guess the mobo CPU placement will be important with this case.

It's now finally available in Europe.

I actually better like the layout of the 354 model. But the 355 model is cheaper and smaller. What do you guys think?

Sorry to bring back an ancient thread, but…

Has anyone successfully installed a CLC in this case? Any thoughts on this?

And does anyone know where the silver version can be bought nowadays?

How do I remove the front intake fans?

From the picture, I assumed it slides in and out from the sides. I tried to pull out towards myself and it didn't move at all.

How do I remove the front intake fans?

From the picture, I assumed it slides in and out from the sides. I tried to pull out towards myself and it didn't move at all.
They are probably notched.
Push it away from you, or push it up like they are in this picture.
158-PC9F-mo-06.jpg

Back