LG 48CX

I thought 144hz was the "sweet spot" for refresh rate with high image quality?

you'd have to be running around 126fps average to even be touching a 141 fps cap regularly in a variable frame rate graph at 4k resolution on a demanding game - so for most modern games that doesn't come into play.

That would be something like (96) 111 fpsHz <<<< 126fps ave >>>> 141 fpsHz (156) ... minus a few really bad potholes

To get 141 fps solid for most of the graph you'd need to be running around 170fps average or more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Having high hz without supplying frame rates to fill it isn't doing anything appreciable. Also, from a competitive standpoint, even the highest tick game servers are only serving about 56hz worth of game world state updates and that's if you consider the guess your client makes between your current and previous 2 frames accurate enough and how they combine it with the guesstimate of everyone's else on the server's actions and states across their "rewound" ping times.

e.g. server time = current server time minus (25 to 40ms ping) + 15.6ms client interp

So you are always getting a guestimate related to your (hopefully 25ms to 40ms) ping + 15.6ms interp (on the best ping servers) which is over 40ms that has to be compensated for. That's not even considering everyone else playing on the server's time relationship to the server and how the server's code resolves things (for example, shooting each other "at the same time", peeking around a corner/in a window and back quickly, etc.). A lot of games have way worse than 128tick ~> 15.6ms interp too so the actual update rate of game world states would be even worse and have more guesswork and rewriting of history.

Command Execution Time = Current Server Time – (Packet Latency + Client View Interpolation)

Put into English this means that once you pull the trigger and this information package gets sent to the server, it then goes back from the current server time (the time the pulling the trigger package was received) by your ping plus your interpolation time. Only then it is determined if the client hit the shot or not.

If you were playing on a LAN against other players on the same LAN, on a server on the same LAN, you'd get latency of 3ms to 7ms. Marketing for monitors acts like you are being served at 144hz or 360Hz of game world states in online game competitions . That's just false advertising... (and with lower frame rates locally for most people on most games besides).

Last edited:
I'm sorry that people looking for a discount on the 48-inch model are disappointed.

But I'm also incredibly pleased. This is a strong message to manufacturers that gamers want great quality OLED panels for desktop usage. In the long term it will benefit all of us, more 40-inch or similar high quality variants will be available, and hopefully at better prices too.

Regarding FPS, I thought the strength of such a frequency transcended being able to capitalize on running at an equivalent frequency (ie 144FPS or near to it most of the time), thanks to the use of FreeSync / VRR tech? Or is that not typically the case? After all, with the exception of some very old / not very demanding titles, its going to be hard for anything but the highest GPU tiers at any given time these days (plus of course the TITAN ultra high end, like the 3090 or possibly the upcoming 6900XT etc) to routinely come close to 144 or 120 FPS for that matter.

I'm sorry that people looking for a discount on the 48-inch model are disappointed.

But I'm also incredibly pleased. This is a strong message to manufacturers that gamers want great quality OLED panels for desktop usage. In the long term it will benefit all of us, more 40-inch or similar high quality variants will be available, and hopefully at better prices too.
The 48" model is a perfect cross-over model between a large monitor and a small(ish) TV. It appeals to 2 markets at once. What's more is that it is not only an awesome Smart TV, but it is also a top-tier gaming monitor as well. I can't think of another product outside of LG's OLED TV's that is a near perfect in both categories.

Regarding FPS, I thought the strength of such a frequency transcended being able to capitalize on running at an equivalent frequency (ie 144FPS or near to it most of the time), thanks to the use of FreeSync / VRR tech? Or is that not typically the case? After all, with the exception of some very old / not very demanding titles, its going to be hard for anything but the highest GPU tiers at any given time these days (plus of course the TITAN ultra high end, like the 3090 or possibly the upcoming 6900XT etc) to routinely come close to 144 or 120 FPS for that matter.

Typical frame rate graph looks like this below. This particular one is metro exodus running at 75fps average. VRR/g-sync/free-sync let the monitor's refresh rate (Hz) change to match the roller coaster of rates on the graph without hiccups like judder, stutter, or tearing.

398955_small_metro-rtx-3090.jpg

You could imagine that 75fps middle point as any frame rate average in a different game and extrapolate to imagine how the frame rate variance would apply generally.

VRR doesn't magically let you feed 144fps to run 144Hz. It lets you turn your graphics setting up a little higher and/or run higher resolutions while kind of splitting the difference between worse frame rates and decent ones when possible. In general it could just be considered smoothing of frame rate variance's effect on monitor refreshes I guess.

On the very low end of the scale for people who chose to run average frame rates that drop very low in their variance (to 48fps and lower) --- it duplicates those very low frame rates to stay within the VRR's Hz range (typically the lower limit of monitor's VRR is 48hz). Otherwise you'd get horrible stuttering when hitting sub 48fps. This can happen even when running an average frame rate of 75 fps for example since some game's frame rate graphs can dip 15 to 30 fps from their average, sometimes even lower on the odd frame rate pothole (see the lowest dips on the graph above) . Instead of dropping below 48fpsHz, the tech just keeps "freeze frames" of the same action state shown over and over - each frame doubled or tripled as necessary.. (e.g. 30fps x 2 = 60fps with the same "frozen" frames shown twice as long).

4k resolution is very demanding. However some modern demanding games can still get over 70fps and some even hit 100fps-Hz average. If you are willing to dial a few over the top graphics settings in (down) , to get your fpsHz and resulting motion clarity and motion definition UP , you can probably still hit 100fps-Hz average on a lot of game with a top tier gpu like a 3090. Another option is to run an uw resolution for gaming on the LG CX which could save (add) 10fps perhaps. DLSS 2.0 support games should get a good frame rate even with DLSS quality setting but if people choose to run RTX/raytracing it'll crush the frame rate again.

Costco. $1450, 100 hulu card, free extended warranty (5 years), and black friday deal 100 costco cash. Use your costco visa card and you'll have 7 years warranty total. (not for burn in but for everything else).

I've tried two different laptops both at HDMI (8k cable that can do 4k @120hz, and the 4k @60hz) STILL stuck at 30hz. I tried doing intel custom scale and just trying to increase the refresh rate and no matter what it's stuck at 30hz. :(

Anyone get this issue with a laptop connect directly or even using a new HP usb-c G5 docking station? I've also tried a displayport adapter to hdmi that supposedly can do 4k@60hz but still can only do 30hz.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I've tried two different laptops both at HDMI (8k cable that can do 4k @120hz, and the 4k @60hz) STILL stuck at 30hz. I tried doing intel custom scale and just trying to increase the refresh rate and no matter what it's stuck at 30hz. :(

Anyone get this issue with a laptop connect directly or even using a new HP usb-c G5 docking station? I've also tried a displayport adapter to hdmi that supposedly can do 4k@60hz but still can only do 30hz.
It's probably a HDMI 1.4 laptop. Not all Intel graphics laptops are HDMI 2.0. The only option left is to use the CAC-1085 DisplayPort to HDMI 2.1 adapter. I was able to get 4K 60 Hz out of an Intel graphics laptop with this.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It's probably a HDMI 1.4 laptop. Not all Intel graphics laptops are HDMI 2.0. The only option left is to use the CAC-1085 DisplayPort to HDMI 2.1 adapter. I was able to get 4K 60 Hz out of an Intel graphics laptop with this.
I finally figured it out after some more googling, since the G5 docking station is supposedly capable of 4k 60hz. I had to go to bios and Enable High Resolution mode when connected to a USB-C DP alt mode dock.
Basically it will change the usb ports to 2.0 which is fine for me since I dont need any high speed ports, I just do basic things with online apps.

What a fricken headache, work setup is now running at 60hz so input lag isnt too bad any more. Still not as good as 120hz, so maybe in 3 years where work will upgrade my laptop again Ill be ready! Hopefully by then we have 4k 240z oled displays.

Finally got a 3080 and updated the FW if the LG to .11.30 via USB - VRR works fine across the whole range.

However - yesterday it was the first time I actually noticed the VRR 120Hz flickering issue. It was more than just annoying scrolling through menus in Kodi, running Kodi in Borderless Windowed mode and enabling G-Sync only for exclusive fullscreen fixed that. Also Kodi was crashing with refresh rate change and VRR enabled.

I always thought that thid VRR gamma flickering everyone was talking about was something subtle (did see some subtle flickering in some titles and though that was it, but nope, I think that was an issue with the game engine rather than the CX) - but this actually is very prominent and extremely annoying in the wrong circumstances, definitely not subtle at all.

Finally got a 3080 and updated the FW if the LG to .11.30 via USB - VRR works fine across the whole range.

However - yesterday it was the first time I actually noticed the VRR 120Hz flickering issue. It was more than just annoying scrolling through menus in Kodi, running Kodi in Borderless Windowed mode and enabling G-Sync only for exclusive fullscreen fixed that. Also Kodi was crashing with refresh rate change and VRR enabled.

I always thought that thid VRR gamma flickering everyone was talking about was something subtle (did see some subtle flickering in some titles and though that was it, but nope, I think that was an issue with the game engine rather than the CX) - but this actually is very prominent and extremely annoying in the wrong circumstances, definitely not subtle at all.
This might be just an issue of trying to use VRR on an app that is not meant to use it. On my Samsung CRG9 I could get flicker on some apps because G-Sync triggered on say Spotify. Adding that app to Nvidia Control Panel and setting it to Fixed refresh corrects the issue so try the same with Kodi.

4k resolution is very demanding. However some modern demanding games can still get over 70fps and some even hit 100fps-Hz average. If you are willing to dial a few over the top graphics settings in (down) , to get your fpsHz and resulting motion clarity and motion definition UP , you can probably still hit 100fps-Hz average on a lot of game with a top tier gpu like a 3090. Another option is to run an uw resolution for gaming on the LG CX which could save (add) 10fps perhaps. DLSS 2.0 support games should get a good frame rate even with DLSS quality setting but if people choose to run RTX/raytracing it'll crush the frame rate again.
I'd add that the CX 48 allows for quite a lot of options for increasing performance or changing the gaming experience to your preference:
  • Integer scaling for 1080p without additional blur caused by scaling. I still think 1440p with image sharpening looks better because 1080p does not resolve enough detail. Maybe an option for maintaining a solid 120 fps in multiplayer shooters where fidelity isn't so important due to their fast pace.
  • Custom ultrawide resolutions like 3840x1600, 3440x1440 etc.
  • No scaling so you can play at 1080p or 1440p in a smaller section of the screen without scaling issues. I haven't tried 1080p like this but 1440p without scaling is about the same size as a 31.5" 1440p display would be. Might want a display mount that lets you bring the screen closer to you in this situation.
  • Running at something a bit less than 4K. Many games nowadays offer a resolution scaling option and those that don't can use the image sharpening scaling feature in NVCP. Say 80% of 4K (3072x1728) with some image sharpening applied looks surprisingly close to native 4K to the point that when you are not just sitting still pixel counting and looking at every fine detail it can be difficult to tell the difference and the performance boost is fairly significant.
  • DLSS 2.0 as you said. It's awesome and hopefully found in all the games coming out next year.
Especially the sub-native option works better on a 4K screen than anything lower res. The area between 1440p and 4K still has enough fidelity that things look great and a bit of image sharpening helps reduce the blur of a non-native res to the point that it's not a big deal.

Reactions: elvn
like this
Using 48cx and nvidia 3080 for weeks I noticed that at random times about once per day screen just froze for a second and pc make a sound like you connect something and got notification that gsync monitor was connected. So far it only happened for me on desktop while browsing firefox. Not a single time during game. Could it be a driver related issue or TDR issue or most like hdmi cable issue? (4k 120hz 10bit rgb full)

This might be just an issue of trying to use VRR on an app that is not meant to use it. On my Samsung CRG9 I could get flicker on some apps because G-Sync triggered on say Spotify. Adding that app to Nvidia Control Panel and setting it to Fixed refresh corrects the issue so try the same with Kodi.
Yeah, VRR use was unintentional in my case. But it made the flicker extremely visible and I truly understand now why that can be a real issue in some games.

The only thing that works is setting Kodi in windowed fullscreen mode and enabling gsync only for exclusive fullscreen.

I tried disabling gsync in nvcp, but that leads to Kodi crashing when it does it's refreshrate changing. Refrehrate change works in windowed fullscreen with the mentioned workaround above though.

Yeah, VRR use was unintentional in my case. But it made the flicker extremely visible and I truly understand now why that can be a real issue in some games.

The only thing that works is setting Kodi in windowed fullscreen mode and enabling gsync only for exclusive fullscreen.

I tried disabling gsync in nvcp, but that leads to Kodi crashing when it does it's refreshrate changing. Refrehrate change works in windowed fullscreen with the mentioned workaround above though.
That sounds like an issue with either the app or Nvidia drivers. I'd report it to both vendors and see if it gets fixed. But I would still not hold this as some example of the TV issue itself because it's basically G-Sync going haywire on an app where it should not be used in the first place. On my CRG9 I could see Spotify for example making the monitor start flipping rapidly between 48 and 120 Hz when it was open. Which is not what would happen normally in an actual game.

You can add Kodi.exe to the WIndows Media Player or Internet Explorer nvidia profile, those have g-sync permanently disabled. That's what I do for apps that I don't want VRR on.

Also I don't think anyone wants the g-sync in windowed mode option enabled right now. It appears that nvidia and/or microsoft have broken it again. It stutters and the TV overlay shows it's basically doing something like 60/120hz rapid cycling, so I guess it's not bypassing DWM properly anymore (it used to, some months ago). As you can see in that thread, it's not some hardware issue. He was able to reproduce it with different GPUs and different screens including some with a g-sync module (just like I'm reproducing it on this TV now that the VRR stutter has been fixed).

It should work for DX12 and Vulkan titles fine though, since those have usually no issue bypassing DWM. But in my experience the fullscreen g-sync option works with those if you use borderless mode anyway (for example on WoW).

Last edited:
You can add Kodi.exe to the WIndows Media Player or Internet Explorer nvidia profile, those have g-sync permanently disabled. That's what I do for apps that I don't want VRR on.

Also I don't think anyone wants the g-sync in windowed mode option enabled right now. It appears that nvidia and/or microsoft have broken it again. It stutters and the TV overlay shows it's basically doing something like 60/120hz rapid cycling, so I guess it's not bypassing DWM properly anymore (it used to, some months ago). As you can see in that thread, it's not some hardware issue. He was able to reproduce it with different GPUs and different screens including some with a g-sync module (just like I'm reproducing it on this TV now that the VRR stutter has been fixed).

It should work for DX12 and Vulkan titles fine though, since those have usually no issue bypassing DWM. But in my experience the fullscreen g-sync option works with those if you use borderless mode anyway (for example on WoW).

Just a reminder that for people who want to use UW resolutions, running fullscreen windowed mode is necessary for some games as a workaround so you'd want VRR in windowed mode for those.

Hopefully by then we have 4k 240z oled displays.

Technically the CX is already a 240Hz panel as this is how it achieves BFI with native 120Hz input. So if the panel electronics had the necessary hardware improvements (because I would assume it would require more than just a firmware upgrade), such a function as native 240Hz input could be achievable as soon as next year even over HDMI 2.1 via nothing more than either Display Stream Compression or, less ideally, 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.

...or simply by dropping the resolution; the C8 (not a typo) for example can accept a 1080p 120Hz signal despite being unable to do 4k 120Hz.

The only issue is that a big reason for the use of a 240Hz panel in the CX is because LG uses the extra refresh to clean up any over/undershoot, so natively feeding a direct 240Hz signal may bring back the old vignetting/"dark flames" (not a typo) issue originally seen on the C8 and older models back in 2018 (before a firmware update helped to somewhat mitigate it) without also doubling the panel's native refresh rate to 480Hz.

Last edited:
Using 48cx and nvidia 3080 for weeks I noticed that at random times about once per day screen just froze for a second and pc make a sound like you connect something and got notification that gsync monitor was connected. So far it only happened for me on desktop while browsing firefox. Not a single time during game. Could it be a driver related issue or TDR issue or most like hdmi cable issue? (4k 120hz 10bit rgb full)
I can't do 120hz 10 bit rbg full 444 without massive screen flicker no matter what I do. This is with my 3080 and CX updated. I have to run it at 60hz 8 bit full rgb. I cannot figure it out smh.

I can't do 120hz 10 bit rbg full 444 without massive screen flicker no matter what I do. This is with my 3080 and CX updated. I have to run it at 60hz 8 bit full rgb. I cannot figure it out smh.
1. Make sure the HDMI input is labeled PC in the home menu
2. Buy a Zeskit 2m HDMI cable on Amazon.

I think in your case its caused by hdmi cable, which was demonstrated by HDTV test in past. But in my case its like 1 link drop in 5 hours of usage which is weird. I am going to try to swap from RGB full to ycbcr 4:4:4 if something change, and then I will swap to different cable which should pass denon 40gbit cable test.
Unfortunately I cant find any log entry in event viewer from time when TV drop so it should not be driver related issue. So probably some handshake issue or crc errors by external interferrence.
I'd like to know another opinions but unfortunately no replies so far.

I got a 55" Vizio OLED for my bedroom with the Best Buy $900 deal yesterday. If anyone was still considering getting this to use as a PC gaming moniitor....DO NOT DO IT!!!

1. Running a RGB signal to it disables a ton of options and has constant judder. I watched John Wick 3 from my HTPC and was frustrated with the judder the entire movie until I figured out switching the output to YCbCr 444 fixes it. Same issue from an Xbox One X. RGB also seems to disable a ton of settings options, but I'm finding these disabled some other times too and haven't nailed down quite what's causing it.

2. I didn't test it, but according to reviews VRR is totally busted.

3. Far fewer calibration options, far more confusing menu.

4. But one plus, it has a DTS license. I don't have equipment to test eARC though.

None of this should matter for a bedroom TV so I'm still happy enough, but I would have been extremely pissed if I intended to use it as a gaming monitor, or even playing console games on it.

Reactions: elvn
like this
I got a 55" Vizio OLED for my bedroom with the Best Buy $900 deal yesterday. If anyone was still considering getting this to use as a PC gaming moniitor....DO NOT DO IT!!!

1. Running a RGB signal to it disables a ton of options and has constant judder. I watched John Wick 3 from my HTPC and was frustrated with the judder the entire movie until I figured out switching the output to YCbCr 444 fixes it. Same issue from an Xbox One X. RGB also seems to disable a ton of settings options, but I'm finding these disabled some other times too and haven't nailed down quite what's causing it.

2. I didn't test it, but according to reviews VRR is totally busted.

3. Far fewer calibration options, far more confusing menu.

4. But one plus, it has a DTS license. I don't have equipment to test eARC though.

None of this should matter for a bedroom TV so I'm still happy enough, but I would have been extremely pissed if I intended to use it as a gaming monitor, or even playing console games on it.
I checked tons of topics about RGB vs YCbCr 444 for PC usage and most of them sugest there should be identical. Some of them sugested its better to use YCbCr 444 because TV will stil do internal conversion from RGB to YCbCr. I am sad there realy is not any technical review with some precise measurements which will provide if there is any difference.

• No scaling so you can play at 1080p or 1440p in a smaller section of the screen without scaling issues. I haven't tried 1080p like this but 1440p without scaling is about the same size as a 31.5" 1440p display would be. Might want a display mount that lets you bring the screen closer to you in this situation.

This specifically i have not been able to get working on the CX48. Do you know some secret magic trick ? These resolutions always scale to fullscreen, even though i set all settings in NVCP as they should be. Scaling off and perform scaling on GPU and so forth.

This specifically i have not been able to get working on the CX48. Do you know some secret magic trick ? These resolutions always scale to fullscreen, even though i set all settings in NVCP as they should be. Scaling off and perform scaling on GPU and so forth.
For me it works fine as long as I set either integer scaling or no scaling as the option and set scaling to be done on GPU.

IThese resolutions always scale to fullscreen, even though i set all settings in NVCP as they should be. Scaling off and perform scaling on GPU and so forth.
What if you "cheat the system" by making a custom resolution that is 3840px wide, such as 3840x1440 or 3840x1080?

Heck IIRC, the latter resolution is even supported natively by the TV itself when GPU scaling is disabled, though I believe it will be stretched vertically (though maybe you can change the TV's scaling mode to fix that?).

...speaking of which, I don't suppose the CX itself has different aspect/scaling modes to allow the likes of 1440p and 1080p to be displayed as-is with 1:1 pixel mapping with no upscaling?

What if you "cheat the system" by making a custom resolution that is 3840px wide, such as 3840x1440 or 3840x1080?

Heck IIRC, the latter resolution is even supported natively by the TV itself when GPU scaling is disabled, though I believe it will be stretched vertically (though maybe you can change the TV's scaling mode to fix that?).

...speaking of which, I don't suppose the CX itself has different aspect/scaling modes to allow the likes of 1440p and 1080p to be displayed as-is with 1:1 pixel mapping with no upscaling?
You can do either. GPU has to do the scaling. I don't think the display itself has any option to not scale fullscreen. So if you want 1440p 120 Hz with no scaling you are going to need a HDMI 2.1 GPU or the Club3D adapter and a GPU that supports DSC.

I don't think 3840x1080 is a particularly great choice for this display. The lack of curvature and longer viewing distance makes that super ultrawide aspect ratio not work so well. 3840x1440 and 3840x1600 are far better options.

For those that own and are using as a PC monitor, any suggested desk mounts?

There are a few like this or similar on amazon or elsewhere that some people have posted...

n290pWr.png
jdmf76O.png

But personally I'd go with a floor stand with wheels or a flat foot like these below. That why I could keep the stand right up against the desk but have more options for the long run modularity wise.

There is one on amazon for around $115 like this one:
N6oCXNV.png

There are others for around $75 but be careful because some of them have no tilt /nod adjustability. Some align crooked or come with missing parts etc. so do your homework.

This one is super solid and really nice but it pricey by comparison:

~ $239 + shipping direct from displays2go or currently on amazon

https://www.displays2go.com/P-16610/Black-Cheap-LCD-TV-Stands-Economy-Design-32-47-Monitors

NSlbHdh.gif

I'm going to try one of my ergotron LX HD monitor arms tonight since I just got the LG 48 CX box home and it's still in the box. The ergoton LX HD is rated for 30 Lbs and the LG CX without stand is at 33.5 Lbs so it will be close.

I'll be cranking this screw tight. Since I plan on leaving it at desk height mostly I don't think it will be a problem as the weight can stay on the desk. The part that can't hold the heaviest weights is mainly the last "tilt" hinge on those arms. I think that the arm will still help make it more moveable either way.
R0R9yoP.png

SGIGgH8.png

Yeah the Gsync module was absolutely worth it. It was pretty irritating to see people hate on it saying it was no better than freesync but being charged a premium regardless. The experience of having a gsync module vs no gsync module is more than worth the price increase that comes with it as the experience is just flat out better.
99% of the talk about the module never pointed out this particular issue, and until old even there it was muted with the already lifted blacks of lcds

For those that own and are using as a PC monitor, any suggested desk mounts?
Absolutely none. Wall mount or floor stand is much better choice as you can then vary your viewing distance by moving your desk back rather than requiring a very deep desk.

I just picked up my PS5 from Bestbuy and HDR gaming on the CX is absolutely stunning. Now I'm tempted to drop back to 4k60Hz 444 HDR for PC gaming until I can get a new GPU

This stand seems pretty good too if you have the clearance for the foot ... (base without wheels is 4"h but it's a big footprint)

Amazon product ASIN B00RPP3262
The pictures of it in the owner's gallery are making me consider this one.

It turns out the LG CX is a 200 x 300 vesa mount so my 200x200 adapter for my ergo arm won't work on it. I ordered a $18 one that can adapt up to 400x400 just to try the arm but I'll probably just order a floor stand.

Last edited:
For those with Audio Lag. FIX SUCCESS!!!! But now screen flickering???

Meet theNAudio.com Zone-2 eArc Audio Process

The Mad3d Adapter was an abysmal failure and did nothing (as predicted)

I purchased the Zone-2 as it was the only one in stock and had to use the option for my setup as:

Cable Setup
1. PC 3090 HDMI ----HDMI 48GB Cable ------> LG55GX HDMI 1
2. LG55GX EArc Port---HDMI 48GB---> Sharc Port 1
3. Sharc Zone-2 eArc Port 3 ----HDMI48GB -----> Creative Sonic Carrier HDMI 1 (Does not work in arc PORT)

The issues I am finding so far:

1. Lots of screen flickering when I move into MPC-Be X64 (seems to not do this in other apps so thinking there is an incompatibility with MadVR, SVP or some codec).
---> Does not have a flickering screen in mpv but it's really odd
---> Can't seem to get DTS-HD to play in my Sonic Carrier with this in MPC-BE x64 but am trying to find a work around

2. I feel like there is a lot of screen flickering from HDR to non HDR in games. I went to Display settings and it seems the HDR setting there is being turned off and on.
----> Concerned this could affect burn in so I am confused.

Anyone else using MPC-Be X64 + Mad VR and having an echo or constant screen flickering when resizing the screen, etc? The colors seem washed out so will need to figure this out.

Anyone else getting screen flickering of going in and out of HDR MODES?

Monstieur

I currently rock a 17lb 40" on an electronic standing desk, which I like desk mounted because it rises and falls with my desk (Bamboo Fully desk).
The arm is onlly rated for ~20lbs though. But I think rocking a slightly larger 43" wouldn't be out of the question so long as an arm exists.

Back