Large mouse pad wanted... and found!

Mad Maxx

Supreme [H]ardness
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Cool! Like that it can be easily cleaned. That one is too big for the one desk I have which I want to cover keyboard and mouse on pull out drawer. A regular mouse pad goes underneath the keyboard on one side. Either I get a smaller keyboard or something like above that fits.

Have you picked up the AliExpress one? Some of the options look pretty sweet...

I find a guy at ebay, who gives me his email address under the table, so I can order from him directly. So I can skip Alieepxress, it's 3mm thick, so it should be good.

I got a whole side of leather for $90 (after tax) from Springfield Leather Co, on Amazon. Good stuff, and way more than you'd need for a mouse pad–could probably cover half a $10k desk with it. ;)

Edit: The amazon desc. of the item in OP says it is PU, though... :/

Last edited:
I've been pleased with this one so far, had it for a week now.

IMG_0567.JPEG

I find a guy at ebay, who gives me his email address under the table, so I can order from him directly. So I can skip Alieepxress, it's 3mm thick, so it should be good.
Let us know what you think what it shows up!

he allows me to send him a giant photo. So you can cut & paste say your favorite actress, paste it nice and neat on a rectangle, and email to him. and get yourself a 90x 40 cm pad

There's also etsy shops that will allow you to send them a picture and they'll print it on any size mousepad. Just gotta do a search.

I'm still using a Corsair MM300 hilariously wide mousepad. It'll last me till a new one arrives in (hopefully) a few weeks.

Back