Kena. Bridge Of Spirits.

harsaphes

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey all. I want to give a thumbs up to this game. I've been playing for days now and I can highly recommend it.
Some great puzzles and some really good boss fights.
It's pretty simplistic but very enjoyable.
Looks amazing and the soundtrack is beautiful.
I say it's a buy.

It's not bad, I'm enjoying it but it does get repetitive. The difficulty jump in boss fights is crazy steep, though.

It's not bad, I'm enjoying it but it does get repetitive. The difficulty jump in boss fights is crazy steep, though.
I'm completely stuck on a puzzle that requires shooting a series of pillars...three sets and then zip lining to the island they are on and climb them. It's driving me crazy. So far I've beaten the Bosses, though there are some that are really tough.

I'm stuck on
Corrupted Taro

People are saying it's harder than some Dark Souls bosses.

Is it really days worth? Soon as my hand works i'm buying it, but i heard it was like 6 or 7 hours to complete.

I cant really tell how far along I am. I have collected 49 of the little helpers...dont know what they are called.....so I'm deep in the game somewhere.
Verge If you played non stop for a whole day then I'm sure you could finish it but I'm definitely past that time mark.
MavericK I've beaten every boss so far and some have been wicked hard (for me). Once you get the ability to shoot yourself forward in the protected bubble it makes a huge difference in damage.
For me the hardest part are the 'timed' puzzles where you have to manipulate some part of the environment and then jump on/across multiple items.

This game looks right up my alley, but I just wishlisted it for now and think I'll wait for the first sale still.

Its absolutely gorgeous and I love the environments. I wish the world design was a little less "on rails" but still enjoying myself.

I'm stuck on
Corrupted Taro

People are saying it's harder than some Dark Souls bosses.

Came home from work yesterday, beat the puzzle that stumped me and killed that boss in the first try. GO ME!

I ended up having to use mouse and keyboard to beat that boss, and it still took me another dozen tries. Frustrating.

why play it on console when it's available on PC?

Not everyone has their PC connected to their TV and that seem to a be a perfect little console game that will have very little more to offer from the power of a pc anyway.

Damn. I'm at the final boss and WTF. You defeat him, go through the portal, theres a really hard platform section and then WAM, youre back to the boss again. If you die you have to start over from the beginning. Damn.

I noticed during the boss I got stuck on, that there is some major lag whenever he comes in and slashes at you close. Seems like a performance issue they need to resolve, since this game is really a lot about parrying and dodging. It fucked me up a few times and I had to start over.

I noticed during the boss I got stuck on, that there is some major lag whenever he comes in and slashes at you close. Seems like a performance issue they need to resolve, since this game is really a lot about parrying and dodging. It fucked me up a few times and I had to start over.
Which console?

Side note, I played some nintendo the other day, I think i can play this soon -> FYI, don't break your thumb if you like playing video games. Just don't do it.

Which console?

Side note, I played some nintendo the other day, I think i can play this soon -> FYI, don't break your thumb if you like playing video games. Just don't do it.
This is on PC - I know it's the console subforum but the PC thread didn't seem as active.

This is on PC - I know it's the console subforum but the PC thread didn't seem as active.
Na, it's all good. That's bad news coming from a PC. I was hoping maybe it was PS4 or Xbox Series poop.

Dual Sense support and I prefer to play most 3rd person games like this on a large TV from the couch with a controller as well.
I do this, but still use a PC. :p

But that’s because I have one in the cabinet connected to the 86” TV and every controller known to man :D

I wouldn’t mind using a console for this though. I just don’t have one aside from a couple of Switches and MiSTers.

Yet another gimmicky timed-exclusive that will be lucky to move a million copies (but they don't care, because Fortnite Money (TM)

Just another 3d-ized copy of Ori.

Despite its numerous problems, I really enjoyed my time playing it. Puzzles were fun and the bosses were sometimes difficult.

I basically stopped playing this after I got Metroid Dread and FC6. Not sure if I will go back, it honestly isn't all that interesting gameplay-wise and mostly feels like a collect-a-thon of hidden things.

Though I have also heard it's fairly short, so maybe I will slog through it.

I basically stopped playing this after I got Metroid Dread and FC6. Not sure if I will go back, it honestly isn't all that interesting gameplay-wise and mostly feels like a collect-a-thon of hidden things.

Though I have also heard it's fairly short, so maybe I will slog through it.
Is Metroid not short though?

Back