Just installed my new EVGA 3060 Ti

philb2

[H]ard|Gawd
Install "manual" was a bit light, but the install went OK. My old card was an ASUS 660 Ti, and even before running any benchmarks, I can tell that Windows displays screens faster.

For the 660 Ti, I had an 8-pin to 6-pin adapter cable, plus an unused 2 pin second cable. I found out that I needed to install the 6-pin connector first, and then the 2-pin second cable. But once that was done, all went well, and I'm now running my rig with the new card.

Thank you EVGA:cool:

I wish they would wipe the entire Que line for those 3080 cards. Basically the 1st card that came out that everyone wanted including me. Now it doesn't pay to sign up for any of the cards since the Que line is too long.

Install "manual" was a bit light, but the install went OK. My old card was an ASUS 660 Ti, and even before running any benchmarks, I can tell that Windows displays screens faster.

For the 660 Ti, I had an 8-pin to 6-pin adapter cable, plus an unused 2 pin second cable. I found out that I needed to install the 6-pin connector first, and then the 2-pin second cable. But once that was done, all went well, and I'm now running my rig with the new card.

Thank you EVGA:cool:
Enjoy!!

Back