Is my scale off on recording with RTX 3070

crazycrave

[H]ard|Gawd
I am coming from AMD so don't hate, Is the scale off? as I have a wide screen 1080p Acer display and I'm using the Nvidia built in recorder on the 3070, as I thought it was corrected a while back but, World of Tanks looks a little off to me on YouTube watching the play back with the scale some.

Looks fine to me when observing the text. There is some fisheye going on that I assume is you running a wider FOV. What are your recording options in the overlay? Did you play around with them at all?

Looks fine to me when observing the text. There is some fisheye going on that I assume is you running a wider FOV. What are your recording options in the overlay? Did you play around with them at all?
After you said that,I believe it was the FOV in WoT was set to 120, I changed it to dynamic FOV maybe the fisheye will be gone! Thanks for the help.

After you said that,I believe it was the FOV in WoT was set to 120, I changed it to dynamic FOV maybe the fisheye will be gone! Thanks for the help.
For 16:9 resolutions I don't go beyond 106 horizontal/74 vertical. The fisheye gets progressively worse above that number.

It's in windows board less now .. looks better as that's a very small tank I have and when I hit that button, I thought it was me that was dead lol .

Back