iOS13 safari bookmarks bug

Ranulfo

2[H]4U
I seem to have a bug when loading web bookmarks in safari. No matter what bookmark I press, the browser loads the third bookmark on my list, a youtube page. It seems to mostly happen with youtube pages though. Anyone know if its a bug or am I doing something wrong with bookmarks?

TIA

Thanks, it seems for whatever reason when bookmarking pages it was saving the names correctly but using the same url for one site on all the links.

So just for the record, safari in iOS 13 seems to not like saving youtube url's for bookmarks properly. It was consistently using the url for the previous page as the bookmark on the current page I was trying to bookmark. Once I refreshed the current page, making it the last page loaded it would let me bookmark the current page and have the correct url.

Heck of a weird bug. Basically, I bookmarked gamer's nexus' youtube page and then when I went to bookmark hardware unboxed or LTT etc. they would all show up with the proper names but the url was GN and thus all the links loaded GN's youtube page.

So just for the record, safari in iOS 13 seems to not like saving youtube url's for bookmarks properly. It was consistently using the url for the previous page as the bookmark on the current page I was trying to bookmark. Once I refreshed the current page, making it the last page loaded it would let me bookmark the current page and have the correct url.

Heck of a weird bug. Basically, I bookmarked gamer's nexus' youtube page and then when I went to bookmark hardware unboxed or LTT etc. they would all show up with the proper names but the url was GN and thus all the links loaded GN's youtube page.
any reason for safari? ive had nothing but issues with it and site compatibility at the two schools i support. ever thought of trying chrome or the new edge(chrome)?

I'm using iOS to avoid android and chrome, just avoid google as a whole when possible. I could try Firefox for iOS I guess.

Back