Inverse: A Highly Versatile Steam-Box Design

this guys just about dead. 2 days left and 40% of the way. bit disappointed on the communication front. got an update 11 days ago that silentpcreview was doing an evaluation of a case prototype - guess whats not materialized?

hope this case doesnt die on the vine.

this guys just about dead. 2 days left and 40% of the way. bit disappointed on the communication front. got an update 11 days ago that silentpcreview was doing an evaluation of a case prototype - guess whats not materialized?

From the update i just read on indiegogo, there will be a smaller run.

yup, got the update. sounds like they are going to re-do the campaign at a lower $ value

I was puzzled as to the choice of SPR as a reviewer as their latest article on their homepage is from August 2016. Bummed that the campaign didn't reach its goal, I had joined with the intention of wall mounting it, and really liked the idea of compartmentalising the GPU.

From the indiegogo update :
The ‘!nverse: The Most Versatile Small Computer Case’ team just posted:

1 new Announcement:

Hey everyone,

Just want to give you a quick update regarding the progress of the !nverse project. We have spoken with our manufacturer about lowering the MOQ (minimum order quantity), and they are quite receptive to the idea. We are still negotiating with them regarding the exact price.

After a lot of thinking, we decided that one of the improvements we want to make for the next campaign is to be make it more focused. We would like to be able to state clearly and directly the maindraw of !nverse over other cases. To do this, we will need your help.

Please complete a very short 2-question survey about why you decided to back the !nverse project. This only takes 30 seconds but will help us run a successful campaign and get !nverse into your hands!

Thank you again for your support!

Sincerely,

Ray

Reply directly to this email to respond to the campaign owner, Ray Yu. Visit the campaign page to view all comments and updates for this project.

Help spread the word about the campaign!

We would like to be able to state clearly and directly the maindraw of !nverse over other cases. To do this, we will need your help.

Please complete a very short 2-question survey about why you decided to back the !nverse project. This only takes 30 seconds but will help us run a successful campaign and get !nverse into your hands!

Translation: "Please do my homework for me"

Back