Intel LANFest Colorado May 19th 2017

rageFIST

Weaksauce
Lanfest.intel.com

At the Castle Rock location again. Last event went pretty smoothly at this location. 330 Person capacity, sold out in 24 hours last time so hurry up and get your seat!

edit: new info for 2018 posted at bottom

Last edited:
Huh. Never done one of these in CO before. What games are being played?

Huh. Never done one of these in CO before. What games are being played?
What ever you want to play. There is a lot of big titles played of course. They have tournaments for games like rocket league, bf, cod, overwatch, csgo all of which are for fun as its a charity event. But there is not set games you have to bring or play. You come play whatever you want.

Were you there?

Yes I was there. (Old Man Gaming) Been to 5 or 6 of them at this point since 2008.

They had tournaments for CS:GO, LOL, Overwatch, BF4 (changed from BF1) , rocket league; something else too. Good times. Next big one in CO should be Dreamhack. Intel does these lanfests about 1x a year.

Yes I was there. (Old Man Gaming) Been to 5 or 6 of them at this point since 2008.

They had tournaments for CS:GO, LOL, Overwatch, BF4 (changed from BF1) , rocket league; something else too. Good times. Next big one in CO should be Dreamhack. Intel does these lanfests about 1x a year.

Then we definitely spoke ran into eachother. I was just at the other end of the tables. How did you guys do in the csgo tournament?

We did pretty well for being old men hehe. We were up on the 1st place team Hooked 12-11 on cache in the semifinal but lost. Not bad for a pug against sponsored players. Beat the 12 year olds too HAHA... they were damn good, 22-20 OT, they got 2nd

Last edited:
Back