INNOCN 40C1R Ultrawide Monitor 40" WQHD 3440 x 1440p 144Hz Monitor AMD FreeSync Premium HDR400 21:9 $399 after $80 coupon applied

vjhawk

Limp Gawd
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
What's the curvature rating on that screen? I can't find any info. Is it totally flat? I just got a 34" widescreen with a whopping 1000R radius super curved screen and couldn't imagine how painful it would be to look at a 0R 40" widescreen.

Wish it were 1600p or higher for that size. My buddy has been looking for a 40" IPS ultrawide for the past 2 years, the Dell one is still $2000 and he doesn't want to spend that much on a screen.
Not sure he'll try this one since it's only 1440p.
Oh, just noticed it is flat and not curved.

I do prefer curved ultrawides as well. But the price is hard to beat if you're going into ultrawide high refresh monitors for the first time and don't want to pay an arm and a leg.

I have one, it's nice. Wishlisted it back when it was $600, later got an alert and pounced when it dropped to $400 which now seems to be it's going rate. Flat no curve (personally not a fan of curved). Lots of useful art/features (adobe / srgb color temp presets, etc).

10bit @ RGB 4:4:4

PXL_20221205_211249908.jpg

No coupon for me. $479.
I still see the coupon available.

1670454057702.png

It looks like this is a special discount for Amazon Prime members. You might have to do a trial of Amazon Prime to get the $80 off coupon offer. Then you can get rid of your trial after you've successfully ordered your monitor.

1670454132998.png

I am a Prime member. I got the coupon when I checked. Maybe I wasn't logged in last time.

Wish it were 1600p or higher for that size. My buddy has been looking for a 40" IPS ultrawide for the past 2 years, the Dell one is still $2000 and he doesn't want to spend that much on a screen.
Not sure he'll try this one since it's only 1440p.
Oh, just noticed it is flat and not curve
Have him look at the Alienware that I am driving. Its 1600p of awesomeness. I am a FPS player and while it can be argued that there are one or two better for picture quality, it is very very good and one of the few 38 incher + that are 3440x1600 . A great compromise when you want it for work too.

Have him look at the Alienware that I am driving. Its 1600p of awesomeness. I am a FPS player and while it can be argued that there are one or two better for picture quality, it is very very good and one of the few 38 incher + that are 3440x1600 . A great compromise when you want it for work too.
He wants a 40" when he upgrades, I did show him the Alienware 38" when it came out a couple of years ago. He wants the Dell 40" but not at the $2000 price tag, and it's been at that price since launch a year or two ago, it doesn't want to come down..

He wants a 40" when he upgrades, I did show him the Alienware 38" when it came out a couple of years ago. He wants the Dell 40" but not at the $2000 price tag, and it's been at that price since launch a year or two ago, it doesn't want to come down..
Wow , I was unaware that Dell was selling a 40 UW with a refresh rate above 60hertz

Wow , I was unaware that Dell was selling a 40 UW with a refresh rate above 60hertz
He's not a gamer, going to use it for productivity. It's only 60hz,
https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/del...1qw/apd/210-becu/monitors-monitor-accessories
Not sure what is up with my screen grabs, but that gray is supposed to be white and not transparent.
EDIT: set Edge to HDR10 and screen capture works and not blown out but Web Capture still didn't work).
dell 40 inch.jpg

Web Capture and Screen Capture (print screen button)
1675168358751.png dell 40 inch blown out.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice. I am a gamer and so I elected the higher refresh rate and Gsync to be sure

When is ultrawide too wide to not be curved? 40" to me seems like it might benefit from some curve?

If I didn't already have a 4k I might be interested in one. Price is right.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back