Im Looking for Lian Li replacement parts - Anyone from california?

ViperARG

n00b
Hey guys, i have an old lian li , silver color case where the power button and reset button is just ruined.
searching online i found only 1 shop that actually sells them, it is in california and it is called Silver PCs

but i think the shop is dead, it has not been updated in years, i wonder who leaves a e-commerce website still running.
I even tried to place an order and the last steps fails to launch paypal, it gives an error and thats the only payment option they had.

i looked online and the same phone number is shared with another company called Jclcompany.com wich also looks kind of dead.

Is anyone here from california? any chance you can give them a call to see if they are still on business? im not from the US, im really far away

i did send them an email, and there was no response, but the email did not return with an error, so weird

www.silverpcs.com
Monday - Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm Pacific Time
(714) 743-2289
7510 Jurupa Avenue, #102
Riverside, CA 92504

I tried to place an order just now and it failed to connect to the PayPal website. Also sent them an email. I dont live in California but ill try to remember to call them on Monday.
The copyright at the bottom of the page is dated 2021, i assume someone is paying attention to the website.
I hope they respond and get it fixed!

Hey guys, i have an old lian li , silver color case where the power button and reset button is just ruined.
searching online i found only 1 shop that actually sells them, it is in california and it is called Silver PCs

but i think the shop is dead, it has not been updated in years, i wonder who leaves a e-commerce website still running.
I even tried to place an order and the last steps fails to launch paypal, it gives an error and thats the only payment option they had.

i looked online and the same phone number is shared with another company called Jclcompany.com wich also looks kind of dead.

Is anyone here from california? any chance you can give them a call to see if they are still on business? im not from the US, im really far away

i did send them an email, and there was no response, but the email did not return with an error, so weird

www.silverpcs.com
Monday - Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm Pacific Time
(714) 743-2289
7510 Jurupa Avenue, #102
Riverside, CA 92504
post pics of what youre trying to replace. you might be able to source the part(s) needed elsewhere.

if the cosmetics of the failed switch are "ok" I'd be temped to leave the dead one in place and then put a working switch in the back of the case someplace? blank pci slot cover? drill hole in the back panel somewhere and mount a working momentary switch?

if the cosmetics are bad maybe have some sort of blanking cover made and put it where the switches should be ?

hititnquitit Thank you!, if you can give them a call on monday that would be great, i bet its another company by now using that same phone number, but i want to know for good what happened to them-

pendragon1 : I already did lots of searches online but so far i had no luck, its because they never got PART numbers for the replacements im looking for, the only replacement part that did have a part number is the power and reset button kit. But im looking for other parts too, for example, a usb door aluminum backet, and some motherboard standoffs (these i can live without and build some replacement frankenstein with a 3d printer but it would be nice to find some of those original metal ones.). The replacement usb door bracket that one i am really interested to find, i did saw lian li released some 5.25 drive bays with a bracket like that but it will not work because the ones on the drive bays are actually taller.

this is what im looking for of course it needs to be in silver color, :
things.jpg

atarione : the cosmetics on previous owner are terrible, feels like he used a screw driver to press the buttons, even on the corners of the button i tried to fix it with sand paper and it was not possible to repair because it broke. Another approach was 3d printer but regular printers don´t give you that ammount of detail, unless you use a resin printer, wich here is just too much, plus having a silver resin + resin printer and buiding a model is just too much .

anyway if someone here is from california maybe you can get more info on what happened to silver PCs

hi guys

was anyone able to make a phone call to see if they are still alive?

www.silverpcs.com
Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm Pacific Time
(714) 743-2289

thanks

hi guys

was anyone able to make a phone call to see if they are still alive?

www.silverpcs.com
Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm Pacific Time
(714) 743-2289

thanks
Sorry! I forgot all about it!
Alright heres the situation.
A very kind Asian lady answered the phone. She speaks fairly clear English but i had to listen intently.
They know the PayPal link is broken but dont know how soon they can get it fixed. So you have to call them and tell them what parts you want. They will then create a PayPal invoice and email it to you.
Not ideal but at least we now know there is actually a way to get these damn parts.

Wow

that is crazy, so you call them, ask for parts, they send you an invoice but they don't have your address so how do they calculate shipping plus taxes.

at least they are alive tho.

i sent them an email last week and they never responded. Would be much better if they check it and reply

How much are you looking to spend for parts? I believe I have an old silver Lian Li case PC-60 or 65. I'll take a look when I get home. If I were to sell it, it would be the complete case.

Hi Krenum, for me it would be impossible to buy a full case, im not in USA, thats why I am actually looking for small parts.

the silver pc shop is kind of strange because it has been more than a week and they never replied my emails, i was even able to get their actual email address because it appears on their RMA form. pdf.

Hey again, I checked what I had, and it turns out I have two Coolermaster Praetorians, a silver and a black one. Good luck on your search for parts.

My suggestion would be to buy a momentary switch and wiring it to your existing wires on your current power button if you arent able to find a replacement.

Back