Im gona do it...second opinions

Psycrow

Gawd
Allright im gona do it ! Im gona jump !
Leap of faith :D

Im gona buy this keyboard https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categ...hanical-Gaming-Keyboards/K100/p/CH-912A01A-UK
and this mouse https://da.roccat.org/Mice/Burst-Pro

What do you think beside the price ?

Also corsair has this https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categ...es-|-Parts/CORSAIR-iCUE-NEXUS/p/CH-9910010-EU
Looks great and works fine but they say the screen is flimsey and has bad views from the sides if you dont look on it spot on in front.

Again..screw the price since i have saved money and looked on these things for weeks now.

JUST DO IT :D

I was seriously considering the K100 when I was doing a ton of keyboard research and then I remembered how much I really didn't want to bother with iCUE software and I went "cheaper" with a HyperX Alloy Elite 2. Partially cause I really love the look of the pudding caps.

Would I have been just as happy with a K100? Probably. Am I extremely happy with my Alloy Elite 2? Absolutely.
If you do get the K100, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

(I then, shortly after, spent $200+ on two different GMMK variants for my wife so I can't say that I actually managed to save anything price wise. Aside from the super awesome modularity and switchable switches on the GMMK, i'd take the HyperX over it anyday personally.)

I was also seriously considering the Mountain Everest Max and I still sometimes wonder how much I would have liked it.
https://mountain.gg/keyboards/everest-max/

Hmm that HyperX Alloy Elite 2 dosent do it for me..
Also i have been wating forever now for the price to go down just a bit but the store says corsair is selling these for full price regarding the price being high.
So it will prolly be 2022 before it drops :D

I will sleep on it tonight and then JUMP :D

Allright i bought it..should take a week due to the mouse was not in stock...

Sure but i just got a mail from the store regarding the delivery date being 6 april since the Roccat mouse i also bought not was in stock until start april.
I knew that but figured it would take 1 week only..so it will be 14 days at least hoorh the waiting game.

Definitely not for me. I don't really see the attraction but I hope you enjoy it for the amount you just spent on it.

Worst keyboard ever !

I hated everything about it...
Icue is the worst Software you can install from corsair..also this wrist pillow was only connected with 2 magnets,
so each time you want to move ur keybord a littel then this wrist pillow gets disconnected from the poorly sticking magnets and the keys was unpleasent to touch with ther roug unpolished material kind of feel to em.
I like to have smooth plastic keys like Logitech..not these sandet keys from corsair. Also if you push this keyboard a littel to the left or right then it collapse cuz the legs/stands are sideways and they will unfold when you move ur board a littel

I just dident like this keyboard..the wrist pillow felt to high and if you took it away then it felt unpleasent to type.

The roccat mouse was wierd to hold since it felt small and it had horrible clickers with 100 db clicks you could hear miles away when i play games..CLICK CLOCK CLICK CLOCK !!!
Worst mouse ever !

Last edited:
2021 and im doomed..I cant find a good new mouse and keyboard..im sick of seaching on youtube and rewiev sites cuz they are all so full of it.
They only talk for the money and hype..dont listen to these kinds of people. I got lured in to buy that mouse and keyboard after several videos..ppfft mann was i fooled
The best thing you can do is to visit a store that has the hardware and try it ur self.

try the coolermaster mm711 mouse.. fairly cheap and great for FPS gaming, lots of good reviews. also lightweight..

That's the bad thing about the Logitech G203 Lightsync, cheap as hell but the button clicks are so loud you'll be waking people up at night with it lol.

Maybe think back to KB's and mouse's you liked in the past and look for something similar or upgraded versions and try those out? Heck I rock some old IBM keyboards at work because i like the tactile feedback and a bonus is the clicks drive the narcissist mad that sits in the next cube over.

Heck I rock some old IBM keyboards at work because i like the tactile feedback and a bonus is the clicks drive the narcissist mad that sits in the next cube over.
I still rock Model Ms, at both home and work. But I don't on my gaming machine.

That buckling spring tapping drives people nuts in vox and streams/recordings

Back