iCue Nexus - Touch screen controller

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
this looks pretty nifty, although kinda pricey at $100
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categ...es-|-Parts/CORSAIR-iCUE-NEXUS/p/CH-9910010-NA

-base-nexus-Gallery-iCUE-NEXUS-41 (1).png

Am I the only one that doesn't need this kind of instant access to colours, macros, fan profiles and whatever else?

Am I the only one that doesn't need this kind of instant access to colours, macros, fan profiles and whatever else?

I like screens and gadgets. I might get one myself, just need to find something that I am not using and sell it so that it doesn't feel like I wasted my money on this gadget, lol.

IMG_2852.JPG

I'd give it a shot if you could program what you wanted to activate.

That is my vintage Logitech G15 V2.
I had the original G15 with foldable LCD screen then got the Version 2 when it came out.
g15-both.jpg

I also have a G13 that has the same screen as the G15 V2,
It can show game stats if the game is supported.
IMG_3153.JPG IMG_3154.JPG

don't you use a smartphone as a replacement for the logitech LCD now?
I can, but I don't really use the phone. I have my G13 under my monitor since I use a Razor Orb Weaver Chroma controller now and just have the G13 showing CPU load and Ram usage so I can just glance down and see why my game is stuttering.

I can, but I don't really use the phone. I have my G13 under my monitor since I use a Razor Orb Weaver Chroma controller now and just have the G13 showing CPU load and Ram usage so I can just glance down and see why my game is stuttering.
that's certainly an unusual setup

Back