I need an impossible to find laptop within a budget.

Dan

Supreme [H]ardness
So Id like a mac like windows laptop. Reasons are because I play Escape from Tarkov. I know the natural go-to is the razer blade but I hear the support and reliability is dogshit. atleast the RB15. Mostly when it comes to support and battery bloat. 95% going to use it for school with 5% gaming. I have a beefy desktop for the rest of the time.
im looking for a decent CPU, a 3050+ gpu, thin-ish, 120+hz screen, Glass+300+nits would be nice, prefer USB-C charger and 16gb/512gb. Prefer to stay under 1500.
I found the new samsung odyssey is 99% what i want but a 60hz screen really kills it, even if its just for browsing and everyday use.
Anyone else have a input?

I would look at Lenovo's options... I think they have some legions (legion pro, legion slim) that might fit the bill for you. They will come with a regular lenovo charger but I believe they will charge slowly over type C.

Zephyrus G15? It is periodically on sale for a bit over $1.5k

While I'm admittedly not up to date on their current offerings the Dell XPS line is the first thing that comes to mind.

Maybe look at HP's graphics workstation laptops? Been a while since I've looked.

I'd go for the legion from Lenovo. I've had one for about a month. Hard to be in terms of performance, quality, and customer service

So Id like a mac like windows laptop. Reasons are because I play Escape from Tarkov. I know the natural go-to is the razer blade but I hear the support and reliability is dogshit. atleast the RB15. Mostly when it comes to support and battery bloat. 95% going to use it for school with 5% gaming. I have a beefy desktop for the rest of the time.
im looking for a decent CPU, a 3050+ gpu, thin-ish, 120+hz screen, Glass+300+nits would be nice, prefer USB-C charger and 16gb/512gb. Prefer to stay under 1500.
I found the new samsung odyssey is 99% what i want but a 60hz screen really kills it, even if its just for browsing and everyday use.
Anyone else have a input?
did you find one? This popped up, might be close.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo...12gb-ssd-shadow-black/6470819.p?skuId=6470819

Back