I keep getting these Access Violation Error what does it mean

Format _C:

2[H]4U
I keep getting these Access Violation Error what does it mean?
I use MediaMonkey (I have been using this since it was known as "SongsDB" Gold I click the "OK" box it goes away but pops up again.
The music files play fine Is the hard drive failing or memory modules? (I hope not the computer is not that old, I built it in March of 2020 while parts were still obtainable for the sane market price not moron scalper prices).

Error.jpg

Thank You!

google says to reinstall by right-clicking installer and run it as admin and untick "allow MediaMonkey to override Windows System theme".

Have you tried runing media monkey as admin or disabling UAC?
Admin yes disabling UAC no
google says to reinstall by right-clicking installer and run it as admin and untick "allow MediaMonkey to override Windows System theme".
I am just seeing this now (sorry) but anyway this stopped happening quite awhile ago I don't know what I did but I think either a MediaMonkey or Windows update (or possibly both) fixed it.

Now if I can only figure out a way to make the MediaMonkey library be able to be put on another PC without rebuilding my playlists (same media in the same location just on another PC)
Same location as in "D:\Music\Bon Jovi\1994 - Cross Road - The Best Of Bon Jovi\01 - Livin' On A Prayer.mp3"

or "D:\Music\Billy Joel\1985 - Greatest Hits Vols I+II\Vol.II\04 - You May Be Right.flac"

but a different drive in another PC with the same directory structure.

Back