I could use a decent dungeon runner.

Westwood

[H]F Junkie
Getting the itch again for World of Warcraft. I see the expansion coming out in a few weeks. Been out of the loop for a year or so.

Only thing that really keeps me going back is the dungeon running. I'll roll a tank or healer for the fast queues, and bang away. Its not super stressful and kills some time. I hate professions. I hate quest lines. I hate queues. After a month, I get bored and move on. My days of committed raiding are over.

There any other games I could be missing? Tried The Witcher series, didn't stick. A FF game about six years ago, meh. I hate story lines. I hate games where you talk to someone and they give five options to answer. I just want a straight, run dungeons and get loot. Grim Dawn and Path of Exile I often return to, but wouldn't mind a 3D(?) game instead of the overhead 2D.

Single player preferred, but I'd make exceptions for multi. I'll probably just fall back into Warcraft again. Before I do, just poking around for some options.

Thanks.

Try legend of grimrock 1 and 2. Straight dungeon run with little to no plot, kill monsters and get loot.

Baldurs Gate 3

Pathfinder Kingmaker

Shadow Awakening

Last edited:
Back