HumbleBundle $16 for Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe, Bioshock The Collection, Civilization VI, XCOM ultimate collection, Mafia Definitive Ed, PGA 2K21 +

overpriced if you already own borderlands 3.

what makes it even worse: already own 2 bioshock games

Is CivVI any good? I played a lot of Civ from 2-4, couldn't quite get that hooked into V, but for borderlands, bioshock, and Civ6, might be worth a few coin to me.

Edit: Forget this question. I saw what charity they are benefiting and the description, and I'm in.

Is CivVI any good? I played a lot of Civ from 2-4, couldn't quite get that hooked into V, but for borderlands, bioshock, and Civ6, might be worth a few coin to me.

Edit: Forget this question. I saw what charity they are benefiting and the description, and I'm in.
Civ6 goes on sale for like $5 regularly. The problem is that the core expansion DLCs are overpriced most of the time.

Decent combo for newer collectors. I was done with Civ after the terrible space game they had sadly after 5, is 6 any good?

I would say no but Civ5 and the move to hex based tiles killed that series for me. I'd rather play 5 than 6 though. The cartoonish nature of 6 just doesn't work for me.

Back