HP Omen 35x16 mouse pad - $11

They're showing 15 again so look like they're adding inventory as it sells. (y) Don't know how long they'll be doing that though.

Got mine and actually love it. It's hard enough that you can still write on it if you've got a small stack of paper, but is soft enough that my elbows no longer hurt randomly from the desk. I need a second one to put under the monitor and other half of the keyboard so it's seamless across my desk, but they raised the price now. :(

Got mine and actually love it. It's hard enough that you can still write on it if you've got a small stack of paper, but is soft enough that my elbows no longer hurt randomly from the desk. I need a second one to put under the monitor and other half of the keyboard so it's seamless across my desk, but they raised the price now. :(
Ya I saw the price go up. I should have mine in a day or so - I ordered one a couple days ago when they went back in stock but originally posted it thinking I didnt want one.

Its back. Price is back down. Just took mine out of the box and its really nice. Ive got it sitting under my keyboard and my Razer mouse pad... it actually feels pretty good to use as a mouse pad but Ive been using a plastic mouse pad for so long that it just feels "wrong". Ill probably put it on my kids computer.

Its back. Price is back down.
Thank you for the heads up! I just got the second one I needed. (y)

Oh, and just looking at the tracking for the previous one, it looks like they use Fedex Express Saver for shipment so that's like overnight or at worst 2 days to get it. (y) They literally can't be making money on this between the ebay fees and shipping costs unless it's 50 cents to make these things. :eek:

Last edited:
If you have access to one of the various education / employee purchasing programs on hp.com, these are currently $8.79 w/ FS.

Whats the best way to clean these things? I bought one but I don't like it cause it gets nasty pretty quick since I usually eat lunch at my desk.

Whats the best way to clean these things? I bought one but I don't like it cause it gets nasty pretty quick since I usually eat lunch at my desk.

I usually use a damp towel but you can go more aggressive if the problem is bad - dawn dish soap in the sink with a sprayer ought to do it. I wouldn't ever put it in a clothes washer. If you can limit the temps on your dishwasher you might be able to blast away at it in there on the top rack but the heat would delaminate it or cause all sorts of hell if you can't turn it down. The heating element at the bottom gets VERY hot when washing dishes normally.

Went ahead and got myself one.

Have you spilled something liquid? I think you'd need to use some sort of fabric cleaner for that.

Back