How bigs your steam folder

1.2 TB. I deleted a bunch before Christmas thinking I would need room so i wouldn't bump into the 1.5tb drive capacity. Alas, I did not need to. :(

Blast from the past thread here. :D Installed 120 of 247, 429GB. I just deleted about 100GB of games off as well as I don't like going above 50% on the SSD (just personal preference).

a good friend of mine has gone crazy with the bundle sites. He's had his Steam account for just over a year, and now has 613 games. I don't want to think about the drive space needed for his collection.

I typically uninstall single player games after I beat them so I'm only sitting at 170GB

I don't dare install all my games till i get a 3t hd. but right now its probably only 50 gigs since i only have the games i play installed.

245GB = 27/101 installed.

Still got a lot of breathing room on my games SSD.

80GB for 3 games on Origin for the record.

Decided to check it today, right now it's 369GB

I have a habit of downloading stuff and not removing it after I'm done playing.

Decided to check it today, right now it's 369GB

I have a habit of downloading stuff and not removing it after I'm done playing.

I have this to, but I have gotten better with it. Mainly there is a small something in a game I might want to check and go back for, but don't end up doing it for a very long time.

With Steam it has become easier though, as Steam Cloud backs up the game save files. Downloading does not take much time for me. So it is easy to hit uninstall, and then redownload for a few days a year later.

I recently deleted a bunch of games myself (non-Steam). I will look into a few other titles and will uninstall them soon. I want to finish the remaining co-op missions in Dead Space 3, though as it has been a while since I last played the main game, I honestly do not remember what happened in the story for most parts. So maybe I won't play them.

150 games. 626 Gb, 253.342 files, 11.354 folders. All of them but Half-Life games are backlog. Steam sale and humble bundle is to blame.

164GB the last time I posted on 12/31/2013.

Now its 420GB with 88 games. Damn you Humble Bundle!:D

I hate playing more than 1 to 2 games at a time. So it stay rather small. I think I'm probably in the minority though.

Back