How bigs your steam folder

0GB [old computer was sold, new rig has yet to be assembled]

But it's around 40-50GB max. Just the few games I might play

I hope 'neither' is the answer.

Really?

BlOps2 was not that bad at all. Actually better than BlOps1

And leaps and bounds over the crap that was MW3.

I may not be a huge advocate for any CoD game (other than the first 2) but Black Ops 2 actually plays very nicely. It wont ever hold a torch to BF3 to me, but still is a great game.

Christmas sale is here were gonna see some peoples folders get a little larger for the holiday

I have a crap ton of games. My secondary SSD is only 120GB and steam takes up 90GB of it and I only have about 10 games. Might need to buy a new SSD.

I'm waiting for the [H] member who works at Valve to post his stat. :D

ymxSs.png

I allegedly have 70 games left to install, though I'm not entirely sure how I have that many left uninstalled. This is also with the majority of my installed games yet to undergo the new file format deal.

http://i.imgur.com/ymxSs.png[/IMG

I allegedly have 70 games left to install, though I'm not entirely sure how I have that many left uninstalled. This is also with the majority of my installed games yet to undergo the new file format deal.[/QUOTE]

Mac versions?

No idea how big mine would be if I installed everything I wanted, but I only have a 160GB SSD, so...

Given my library, I think it'd be in the terabyte range easily.

Ahh, too many. No time.
If only they could put time in a pill, then we could play all these damn games and still have a half-life!

Remember, it's not the size of the folder but rather the quality of the content.

With that in mind, mine is 10". :p

857Gb last checked

not sure now since i got MP3 and Lego LOTR

i think i saved about 20Gb cleaning out the directx redistributables

We only started really using Steam for games at work in the past two years, otherwise I'm guessing we'd be pushing close to 2TB. I see we did just go over 1 million files in the steamapps folder, though. It's super handy to have the steamapps folder on the NAS and then just symlink the folder on every PC, means everyone has the latest copy of every game with no duplicate downloading.

kchhA.png

We only started really using Steam for games at work in the past two years, otherwise I'm guessing we'd be pushing close to 2TB. I see we did just go over 1 million files in the steamapps folder, though. It's super handy to have the steamapps folder on the NAS and then just symlink the folder on every PC, means everyone has the latest copy of every game with no duplicate downloading.

http://i.imgur.com/kchhA.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Your workplace has a shared Steam account? :eek: How does that even work?

Your workplace has a shared Steam account? :eek: How does that even work?

Not really a shared account, just a bunch of accounts with various games. If you need to test a game, just sign on with the account that has that game and you're good to go. Only found a half dozen games or so that don't like running from a network share, seems to be something with the Steamworks games that generate the main executable based on the specific PC. So you end up having to verify the local cache if you run it on different PCs.

I must have about 8 games. Only game I play now and then is old school TFC and DoD. :p

Just over 8gigs.

I was at 223GB but since the Steam year end sale is a couple days old, Im already up to 307GB.

Steamappsfolder_zps9c0118df.png

Hard drive gets fatter, wallet gets slimmer. Damn Steam year end sales. :(

12 of 73 games installed: 80GB

I've probably never installed about 40 of those games, and looking back at it, probably never will. And the others, I have played, and will probably never re-install to replay again.

Regarding that 'shared' steam account for work.. gotta be careful with that.. especially if you are actually using it for work/commercial use. Valve has special accounts for those type of purposes which allow multiple users to share an account. It's basically what they sell to those cyber cafes.

111 of 197 games installed. 588 GB in steamapps. My friend installs 1 game at a time on his SSD then deletes it after he's done. That just can't work for me...

Back