[HOT!]$499 +Free Shipping @ Adorama Jamo Speakers: Pair S 809 + S 83 Center + Pair S 803 Bookshelves + S 810 SUB

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Massive discount on an entire 5.1 speaker set.
$499 with free shipping.

Don't know much about these Jamo's specifically, but they're rated pretty decently.
Anyone looking to get their smaller to mid sized room filled with decent audio at a good price - here's a set up to check out.

1664818654353.png

Bundle includes:
  • (pair) Jamo S 809 Floorstanding Dolby Atmos Ready Speakers - Rated @ 120Watt RMS
  • (pair) Jamo S 803 Bookshelf Speakers - Rated @80 Watts RMS
  • Jamo S 83 CEN Center Speaker - Rated @ 80Watts RMS
  • Jamo S 810 SUB 10" Subwoofer - Rated @ 150 Watts
https://www.adorama.com/ja1064325f....0&utm_source=rflaid62905&utm_medium=affiliate

Last edited:
I had a set that featured the 807 floor speakers (without the subwoofer) and made the mistake of giving it away within 6 months of ownership to a dear friend. Now when I visit them, I have to listen to the speakers. :(

So what was so wrong with them that I would just give a brand new complete home theater system away? They had the midbass boosted around 80 Hz or so. This means the speakers are at max volume and ready to breakup due to the midbass bump before the rest of the frequencies are really loud. And I think the tweeters had boosted treble, but I hated lacked appreciation for them so much that I have blocked that out of my memory.

If you ordered these Eshelmen , please cancel your order. You will not be impressed by these. Absolutely not talking trash about your post, but I wanted to warn some folks.

If they fixed the 809 floor speakers to be more neutral sounding then I apologize. These Jamo speakers were a birthday gift to myself. Worse than an ugly Christmas sweater!

I had a set that featured the 807 floor speakers (without the subwoofer) and made the mistake of giving it away within 6 months of ownership to a dear friend. Now when I visit them, I have to listen to the speakers. :(

So what was so wrong with them that I would just give a brand new complete home theater system away? They had the midbass boosted around 80 Hz or so. This means the speakers are at max volume and ready to breakup due to the midbass bump before the rest of the frequencies are really loud. And I think the tweeters had boosted treble, but I hated lacked appreciation for them so much that I have blocked that out of my memory.

If you ordered these Eshelmen , please cancel your order. You will not be impressed by these. Absolutely not talking trash about your post, but I wanted to warn some folks.

If they fixed the 809 floor speakers to be more neutral sounding then I apologize. These Jamo speakers were a birthday gift to myself. Worse than an ugly Christmas sweater!

Neh, I've got my set up already. Figured I'd share the deal.

Running Klipsch RP8000s in my living room and I couldn't be happier.

I don't do budget anymore. 😂

Just to note - I feel these should do well enough with an HTPC using Equalizer APO and PEACE or something equivalent.

You can easily customize the sound to minimize the treble, at least enough to alleviate the issues you're talking about.

Just the shipping for all that is probably at least $100, especially considering the floorstanding units. :eek:

A friend of mine, Stitch1 has this setup and it is a great value and sounds good for what it is. Jamo is under the same parent company as Klipsch. They aren’t peddling trash as seen by the decent reviews.

I use the 803 bookshelf speakers on my PC. I have no issue with them. They sound good and only cost me $50.

Back