Help with core dump for Operating System being made with borrowed code and open source programs

If any you followed my last post on this about what's wrong with my kernel then you know I had issues debugging that. Now I was last having issues with getting my operating system with borrowed code that I debugged myself and learned assembly to wright from Daniel Kussworms book Modern X86 Assembly considering assembly can be acronym hell or is it purgatory LOL if you get my GTA-Vice City Reference. Anyway now I tried to borrow parts of Ubuntu because it wouldn't boot from grub and left me in grub rescue, so now I have a problem causing core dump and don't know how to turn it off or fix it.

Luckily I backed up all the files to USB flash because they weren't taking up much space. The Operating System boot ed to Grub rescue after making a shell called shell.c and also borrowing the bash shell just in case, but it has no gui and the output of the ls command is strange command to popular working Linux distro's too. I haven't even gotten to the the actual Linux commands, but I have a kernel.asm, kernel.c, and other files that are supposed to make it work regardless of if all it does if boot up to a message that says My first kernel and then core dumps.

I tried looking a UNIX System V to see if I could view the UNIX kernel, but it doesn't run right and gave me long directory path output for the first ls I issued and was messed up. Then irix that I also got from winworldpc and donating to them isn't supposed to run on anything, but highend mips and I haven't tried to find a guide on how to virtualize it to see what it's like as well as UNIX, but if I can do it I'm excited because SGI helped Nintendo make the Nintendo 64, which was a great console in the late 90's and also special effects for popular movies at least back in the 90's, such as the Jurassic Park Series and Terminator if not the Star Wars Series. Oh and in case any of you are wondering I'm a europeon decent born american from the 1980's, but I like all people and just get frustrated trying to get help especially with complex problems, like this.

I learned CentOS at the two year college I attended, but don't like it now because I can't make it just encrypt the Home folder and my installation on my mobile rack is in accessible because I forgot the password or keep making a typo and I know I could use Knoppix maybe or some other method of changing the password, but I haven't found the time to yet. Anyway now I just need to learn Calculus and Statistics and I'll be happy with my math skills even though I know I could go further. My dad let me see his Calculus book, but I gave it back to him because he needed it more than me and I didn't want anything to happen to it. I aced math in College up to Precalculus though, even though I did terrible in high school. Anyway can anyone help me solve this I'm copying the rest of the Ubuntu live CD to the drive now, but probably shouldn't and I have the UNIX System V compressed file along with IRIX from winworldpc backedup on it and other things to keep it safer for study. I'm especially interested in reviving IRIX if not UNIX or wondering what it would be like if they were combined.

I think I figured these scharf posts out.

They are code.... his messages are all Steganography.

Just look at the first and last word of each sentence.

If that now reference anyway it.
Luckily space the too I dumps.
I up then Series oh this.
I yet anyway further my it I school anyway study I'm combined.

Ok perhaps I have the wrong cipher... still I think that might make more sense to someone then the actual post.

Really I read your post 3 times scharf... what are you asking ? wtf are you actually trying to do ?

Yep, that does make more sense then his post.

scharfshutze009 the three steps to asking for help:
1. what you expect to happen
2. what actually happens
3. list the steps you take to end up where you are (not a four paragraph rambling on about ???)

Back