HardOCP Link At Top

stinger608

Supreme [H]ardness
Since the original [H]ardOCP site shut down, and now FrgMstr has began to bring it back (sort of), many people have changed their [H]ard link to jump into the forums vs the original [H]ardOCP main site.

Heck, many members may not even know that the blog site exists under the original [H]ardOCP link.

With that said, maybe consider putting a link for the blog site in the top header for [H]ardOCP Kyle?

I know there is a link to jump to the forums from the blog site.

Just thought this would be a nice little addition to the forums.

Since the original [H]ardOCP site shut down, and now FrgMstr has began to bring it back (sort of), many people have changed their [H]ard link to jump into the forums vs the original [H]ardOCP main site.

Heck, many members may not even know that the blog site exists under the original [H]ardOCP link.

With that said, maybe consider putting a link for the blog site in the top header for [H]ardOCP Kyle?

I know there is a link to jump to the forums from the blog site.

Just thought this would be a nice little addition to the forums.
That's a thought. Not really doing it for publicity, just wanted a platform to run my mouth on every once in a while. I will post up in the News sub when there is something new there to look at, but I really don't see me posting heavily there.

Back