Half Life Alyx on sale 35.99

I always love when the VR True Believers have to tell every little thing about their favorite game (even though there's a;ready a thread for this one).

https://hardforum.com/threads/half-life-alex-vr-only.1989059/page-2#post-1044964555

I'm sorry dude, the game is a failure; all AAA VR developers are lucky if they ae breaking-even (too many limitations to playing FPSs in VR, along with equipment costs to move nmore than a fe hundred thousand copies)

I was a bit unimpressed with this game, never finished. Too much of a looting simulator, I spend 40 minutes looking for ammo and stuff and only 10 minutes doing fun things like shooting baddies.

I was a bit unimpressed with this game, never finished. Too much of a looting simulator, I spend 40 minutes looking for ammo and stuff and only 10 minutes doing fun things like shooting baddies.
I stopped playing because I couldnt get past a part bc I ran out of ammo and couldnt find any.

had no idea Sir

Because after 12.5 years of being registered, you demonstrate that you don't know how forums work with every thread you post. Or even know how the internet works really, with half your threads asking stuff that a simple Google search would find.

Back