Haf 932 Side fan broke

Kodin

n00b
Hi all

I've had this case since around 2008 and only realized about 30 minutes ago that the big 230 MM side panel fan doesn't work anymore, problem is I'm unemployed at the moment and don't have much money so my question is can I get away with out one, my specs are 8700k with a Nh D-15 CPU cooler, GTX1080 TI Auros, 16 gigs of ram and 5 SSD's and 1 HDD.

Or if you think I do need one would this one do https://www.overclockers.co.uk/bitfenix-spectre-pro-230mm-black-fg-020-bx.html ?

Or is there any other fan you would suggest?

You dont absolutely need one but that fan should work. It actually has a higher cfm rating than the original fan if im not mistaken. If you were in the states id hook you up with a fan for the cost of shipping! Ive got a box full of the red/blue led and black coolermaster fans collecting dust :(

You dont absolutely need one but that fan should work. It actually has a higher cfm rating than the original fan if im not mistaken. If you were in the states id hook you up with a fan for the cost of shipping! Ive got a box full of the red/blue led and black coolermaster fans collecting dust :(

Thanks for the reply, I will buy that fan soon. Unfortunately I'm from the UK so I cant take you up on that offer :(

Hey, I have that case! Good case!

If you were local to me I'd just give you the damn thing. It's been sitting on a shelf in my basement unused for a couple of years now.

You don't have to do a 230mm fan, you can do either four 120mm or 140mm fans instead. I forget which size specifically, But I have seen the one large fan swapped out for four smaller ones.

As an option, in case you have some extras laying around.

Back