[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Looks like EVGA has lots of B Stock inventory. Prices are horrible, maybe discounts midweek?

Looks like EVGA has lots of B Stock inventory. Prices are horrible, maybe discounts midweek?
$1,400 for a 2080 Ti, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if these prices don't go down. These cards are going to effectively be EVGA's 'last hurrah.' They really have no reason not to sell a trickle at high prices.

I'm not seeing much of a scalper's market for 4090 either fwiw, ebay prices are around 2.2-2.3k, with fees and shipping you're netting 2k at most on a 1.7-1.8k outlay, lot of work for little reward, this is just Nvidia shenanigans controlling inventory of preferred parts, nothing else.

Looks like the glut of Ampere stock and panic selling has passed and whatever is left is starting to creep back up in price. I'm seeing Ebay and Marketplace pricing on 3080/3090s going back up and new cards even without discounts are sold out for all the GA102-based cards. Still some GA104-based cards still available but without the discounts we saw a few months ago.

4070Ti pricing/availability in the new year as well as pricing/availability on the 16GB 4080 and 7900 series will set the ceiling on prices, although I could see prices creep up above MSRP again if availability is bad and people start paying premiums due to FOMO around the holidays.

There's a reason why they have a lot of B stock inventory. A day ago you could get a 3070 for $409, or the FTW3 version for $419. I'm unsure if that's even a good price anymore, I mean 2+ year old card, it is used/refurbished. AMD cards are dollar for dollar a better value as long as you don't care for ray tracing and aren't one of those who has "bad drivers" issues.

B-stock hasn't kept up with the used market.
I check their midweek sale every wednesday at 3 am and there's never anything good.

There's a reason why they have a lot of B stock inventory. A day ago you could get a 3070 for $409, or the FTW3 version for $419. I'm unsure if that's even a good price anymore, I mean 2+ year old card, it is used/refurbished. AMD cards are dollar for dollar a better value as long as you don't care for ray tracing and aren't one of those who has "bad drivers" issues.
Unlike used, it says 1 year warranty on B stock items, I have my eye on a power supply for $49 just to power some used parts.

Anyone knows where 7900 xtx is available? Out of stock already even from the mothership. Looking for the reference model only.

Apparently people around here are holding strong and the xt is still in stock a day later.

23FCE967-3C11-4DCC-8AF9-969C3C78ED8D.jpeg

Apparently people around here are holding strong and the xt is still in stock a day later.

View attachment 534203
Unless it can overclock a ton (which looks like it might be the case). Then to me stay away from all reference style models and get the OC versions of the cards.

The 7900xt reference is terrible for its price. Wait for good overclocked AIB models.

Unless it can overclock a ton (which looks like it might be the case). Then to me stay away from all reference style models and get the OC versions of the cards.

The 7900xt reference is terrible for its price. Wait for good overclocked AIB models.
Yeah the 7900xt is faster /newer than the 6950xt which is still 799 on AMD direct so 899 it is I suppose. Definitely a poor value play there.

AMD direct had a big 7900XTX drop this morning, was tempted to get one but thought too long. I'm no longer in pandemic trigger happy buying mode lol.
My Distill monitor didn't pick it up. :( It's a local machine with a real browser...strange.

My Distill monitor didn't pick it up. :( It's a local machine with a real browser...strange.
Depending on your Distill refresh interval, your IP might have gotten blocked or otherwise throttled if it was too frequent. For a better chance you want a mixture of alerts including twitter and discord notifications.

Depending on your Distill refresh interval, your IP might have gotten blocked or otherwise throttled if it was too frequent. For a better chance you want a mixture of alerts including twitter and discord notifications.
Yeah maybe. Had it checking every minute.

With MSRP 4080s relatively easy to get, I'm not seeing a sustainable market for 'resellers' pricing the 7900XTX much more than that, any pickings there are likely short term at best. There should be no market for the 7900XT all given the 3090/Ti used supply and OC models in the 950-1k range staying in stock perpetually even on Amazon.

With MSRP 4080s relatively easy to get, I'm not seeing a sustainable market for 'resellers' pricing the 7900XTX much more than that, any pickings there are likely short term at best. There should be no market for the 7900XT all given the 3090/Ti used supply and OC models in the 950-1k range staying in stock perpetually even on Amazon.
I really like the idea of some vendors who sell cards simply stating "yeah no refunds if you don't want it" screw over scalpers as much as possible the market does not need another middleman put in the middle of all the middleman trying to get a piece of the pie, and by the looks of it they want a bigger piece than everyone else put together with 100% markups.

It's smaller form factor you can use your existing PSU it all depends what your current card is.

Back