[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Yeah, that's going to get tried, for sure... And I keep checking the shuffle, if only because it takes so little effort. :ROFLMAO:

Wow, so the Newegg Shuffle went live at 3am, and I had to double check to make sure that it wasn't April 1st. What the hell is that...

I'm in for the 5800X but have zero chance of actually "winning" it. Hey Newegg, seriously, I'll buy it. Just pick me already.

Wow, so the Newegg Shuffle went live at 3am, and I had to double check to make sure that it wasn't April 1st. What the hell is that...
I'm in for the blender, USB rechargeable personal fan/mister and 10pack of fidget spinners.

If I come up empty, if God grants me none of these, I'm going to very delicately pad my mouth dry with a napkin, get up from the table, walk over to the garage and get in my car, and back through the garage door at a very high rate of speed.

fuck-it-fuck-it-all.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously I got three separate marketing emails from Newegg all coinciding on the same day: a 48hr Flash Sale, a Shell Shocker event, and what looks to be an all day "Shuffle Day" ala Prime Day. I love the random chaos of it.

If they're smart, they'll find a way to jam an Easter Sale and New Year's Sale in there too before the day is done, and put Black Friday over the top of every Add to Cart button. Madness on all fronts.

Last edited:
It seems like the shuffle is adding new items. An Asus 3070 just snuck in. And there were some laptops as well.

This is the day to win the shuffle. Sign up for al the stuff you don't want. Everyone wins something.

Was it just me, or were the items in shuffle displaying codes prior to selection? I can't see the codes once items were selected but saw them prior to. I can't see ish now.

Was it just me, or were the items in shuffle displaying codes prior to selection? I can't see the codes once items were selected but saw them prior to. I can't see ish now.
The few I've clicked on definitely had codes. I'm assuming IF you win, the code will be provided again?

Lul at the shuffle. They have lost their damn mind. So we are competing for random garbage now? Who wants any of that crap. The point of the shuffle was for high demand graphics cards. I guess what they are saying is they dont have any at the moment.

Prime Day and Newegg Shuffle had raw and awkward sex in a windowless van. Today's shuffle is their rotten offspring.

Wtf is this shuffle. It seems like Newegg is changing this in to a new business model. I thought shuffle was to make sure people get hands on CPUs GPUs and now it’s fuckin let’s put everything in shuffle that we wanna push lol.

Lul at the shuffle. They have lost their damn mind. So we are competing for random garbage now? Who wants any of that crap. The point of the shuffle was for high demand graphics cards. I guess what they are saying is they dont have any at the moment.
I wonder if it's a trap?

The automated bots that just select everything will be sorted out and can then be banned?

Lol. Perspective my man. Some who would buy these items would say the same, "who wants any of that expensive pc crap".

Mate, you do realize your winning a chance to buy ? (Its nt actually free is what I mean)
Yeah, I'm well aware.

Commenting as most of this thread is "not selected, again"...Maybe today is the day some will see a different email.

Tech Drops Discord just cleaned house with 17 W's for the LG 27GP950 on LG.com.
:cool::LOL::sneaky:

LG in stock email just hitting. 30 minutes late. LMAO

Last edited:
This thread is a support group for people who can't buy parts they want.

Wait, what? Monitor scarcity is a thing now too?!
For one of the first 4k hdmi 2.1 120hz + monitors yea. Console people are going nuts. $900 for the thing. Scalpers on Fleabay for like $1,500+

This thread is a support group for people who can't buy parts they want.

Wait, what? Monitor scarcity is a thing now too?!
Yes certain monitors are in high demand. I was looking at the LG 34GP82A-B and it has been in and out of stock for the last 2 months, I grew impatient and pulled the trigger on the ACER Predator 34GS instead besides it has a better warranty that the LG anyways.

Yes certain monitors are in high demand. I was looking at the LG 34GP82A-B and it has been in and out of stock for the last 2 months, I grew impatient and pulled the trigger on the ACER Predator 34GS instead besides it has a better warranty that the LG anyways.

That was a good call. A few people told me bad things about Acer warranty before I bought my predator screen years ago, it went bad last year days before the warranty ended and Acer support replaced the panel and gsync control boards under warranty. They shipped the whole thing expedited and packaged extremely well too. It's the only time I sent something out for warranty and received it back better than it was new. Acer warranty is top notch for the monitors.

Second shuffle I won in two weeks!
It can be done!
Not what I really wanted, but I'll take my W's
And code will show once you're selected

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210525-160353~2.png
    Screenshot_20210525-160353~2.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20210525-160357~2.png
    Screenshot_20210525-160357~2.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 0
I was selected!?!! For TWO items?!

That's the first ever shuffle win for me. And maybe a little surprising since I was pretty selective in today's "special" offering. Now, do I really want either of these keyboards? I kinda still really like my G710+.

i just got an email i was selected! i thought i only chose the 3070 strix! i was selected for the intel 670p 512G m.2 drive lol. naah thanks

Back