[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Out of respect for the site owner, maybe leave the botting and scalping talk at Discord since I'd love for this thread not to get nuked.

Last edited:
Out of respect for the site owner, maybe leave the botting and scalping talk at Discord since I'd love for this thread not to get nuked.
I will stay quiet on this, but wanted to let folks know that it's not as simple as the twitter 'success' posts make it sound. Honestly, who thought we'd be talking about it exactly 7 months into this fiasco (Sep 16, a day that will live in infamy ...)

Reactions: Sufu
like this

We could ask...

Hey FrgMstr are we out of line for talking about the struggles of scalpers and using bots here to actually have a shot at getting a "deal" in this thread? Is it disrespecting you? Does DPI speak for you?

Does DPI speak for you?

Except I wasn't. While I personally wouldn't close the thread for these types of discussions, nor even report a post except for outright trolling or spam, I also don't want to wake up to a locked thread because people are talking about "winning newegg shuffle and throwing it on StockX" etc. which is scalping discussion. This comes to mind: https://hardforum.com/threads/scalpers-beware-03-01-2021-update.2005851/

Botting is a grey area yet hard not to talk about in the current climate because it really is next to impossible to get a card without one, and even with one it's already saturated with tens of thousands of users on the current most popular one.

Last edited:
We could ask...

Hey FrgMstr are we out of line for talking about the struggles of scalpers and using bots here to actually have a shot at getting a "deal" in this thread? Is it disrespecting you? Does DPI speak for you?

Except I wasn't. While I personally wouldn't close the thread for these types of discussions, nor report a post that isn't just outright trolling or spam, I also don't want to wake up to a locked thread because people are talking about "winning newegg shuffle and throwing it on StockX" etc.

Further reading: https://hardforum.com/threads/scalpers-beware-03-01-2021-update.2005851/

I'd agree that botting however is one of those grey areas where it's nigh-impossible to get a card without one, and even with one it's already a competition with tens of thousands of others. No secret there.
Y'all can discuss it all you want, I have not issues with that, we are all big boys here. I just do not want it going on in our FSFT area.

Except I wasn't. While I personally wouldn't close the thread for these types of discussions, nor even report a post except for outright trolling or spam, I also don't want to wake up to a locked thread because people are talking about "winning newegg shuffle and throwing it on StockX" etc. which is scalping discussion. This comes to mind: https://hardforum.com/threads/scalpers-beware-03-01-2021-update.2005851/

Botting however is one of those grey areas where it really is next to to get a card without one, and even with one it's already saturated with tens of thousands of people.

See that wasn't hard. Instead of being concerned about a grey and worrying about a possible consequence all one has to do is ask! Now lets gobble up some GPU's for [H] members.

Sorry man. Got too busy never got to order.

external-content.duckduckgo.gif

I ordered a new locomotive. Figure it’ll be worth what I pay for it in 20 years as they seem to hold value really well.
https://www.onlytrains.com/model/trains/20283.html

It’s not in stock yet, but at least they have a clue when it’ll ship.
Very cool. How vast is the collection so far? I housesat for a guy in Chicago whose entire basement was a giant logging and mining operation. He said it was nearly 100,000 to build 30 years ago. I spent an entire week on the switchboard and didn't throw every switch.

Last edited:
Very cool. How vast is the collection so far? I housesat for a guy in Chicago whose entire basement was a giant logging and mining operation. He said it was nearly 100,000 to build 30 years ago. I spent an entire week on the switchboard and didn't throw every switch.
Small at the house. Big yard but I have a grand or so worth of track back east, probably 2 grand of locos and rolling stock back east as well. One of these days I’ll drive it out west. Started collecting in West Germany in the 80s then life happened.

Shipped my eVGA 2070 Super FTW3 to eVGA yesterday. I’m hoping to get my step up 3080 FTW3 by next weekend. My hunt is almost over. Now just need a 3060 Ti or a 3070.

What's the over/under on a shuffle today?

Edit: Just got the notification from newegg.

Anyone else unable to enter the shuffle? Button grayed out? I've tried in Brave and Chrome.

Amazon module just went live to a select few for Snailbot!!! WOOOOO, guess who was part of the "select" few ? HA! I'll let you guys know if its raining gpu's soon.

Amazon has now 100% become bot v bot v bot. No room for human checkouts on gpu's at all. Doesnt matter how fast you think you are.

Stellar AIO v Swift v Snailbot

we shall see who prevails lol.

I signed up for my rejections.

Fun fact: Gmail rejections come 1 hr after the Yahoo mail rejections.
I have both now (2x the ejections) and thats the way it is for me

amd had a drop. I just happened to look. couldn't get anything into my cart. lasted a few minutes.

Last edited:
Did anyone even bother with AMD right now? All cards were in stock, bots were broken (which is good long run and bad for my stellar rental lol) but couldn't add anything manually either.

Yeah, I can't get anything in my cart. I guess they haven't found the happy balance between still allowing human customers to buy things and blocking bots :banghead:

Back