[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Really? Wow. How fast were you querying? I think I have mine set to 1 min and just local...even though I splurged for a membership. Hopefully I have nothing to worry about. :)
I dont remember anymore Ill try 1 sec if I do it again
Omg I won the shuffle. Gigabyte 3070 plus b550 motherboard.
Cngraats!
Samezies. I won the Asus Strix 6800 XT :)
Congrats!
I've never been selected for a shuffle, because I never choose the lame bundles.
I select everything but win nothing 😁

Order is in, going to my sister's PC:

1619044220165.png

They dont care about scalping there at Rogue. They let me checkout with 10, but I didnt buy.
I have a 6800 already that I overpaid for so I dont need this. I just want a few 3080s

And therefore, I would personally surmise, that's why pre-builts seem to have relatively better supply. The model is to sell pats together anyway.
You have to also realize that AMD/NVIDIA (and AIBs) have some big relationships with those system builders. If those system builders start going out of business, or deal with very negative effects, because they cannot source GPUs, would cause some very serious issues once things "return to normal."

They dont care about scalping there at Rogue. They let me checkout with 10, but I didnt buy.
I have a 6800 already that I overpaid for so I dont need this. I just want a few 3080s
Got a feeling there is going to be a lot of cancelled orders. They usually do not stay in stock that long.

Better than eBay prices, but yeah a little high.
I looked at eBay to gauge their value, but AMD in general gets less love in the Scalper market for some reason

The 6000 series don't scalp as well because they don't mine Ehthereum as well as the RTX 3000s. 6700XT has a gimped 192bit memory bus. 749$ is just a bit overpriced for a 6700XT but its about equal to a 3060ti for games which goes for almost double, and you can't find anywhere.

The 6000 series don't scalp as well because they don't mine Ehthereum as well as the RTX 3000s. 6700XT has a gimped 192bit memory bus. 749$ is just a bit overpriced for a 6700XT but its about equal to a 3060ti for games which goes for almost double, and you can't find anywhere.
My main concern is they dont game as well with regard to RT and DLSS. Now they are starting to support RT. Not sure how many games and how well. but Ive noticed watching many youtube comparisons they seem to have worse 1% lows even when getting higher average often. Then theres the mining limitation if thats a reason for buying.
I never would have considered mining, but cards being so high priced I feel obligated to negate the expense somehow.

My main concern is they dont game as well with regard to RT and DLSS. Now they are starting to support RT. Not sure how many games and how well. but Ive noticed watching many youtube comparisons they seem to have worse 1% lows even when getting higher average often. Then theres the mining limitation if thats a reason for buying.
I never would have considered mining, but cards being so high priced I feel obligated to negate the expense somehow.
Something tells me that RT on a 6700XT will be a huge disappointment, even at 1080p.

I would enjoy an investigation on 6700xt performance. I wonder if early review drivers had some performance issues or something. Because in even slightly newer reviews, 6700xt is more or less a match for 3070 in rasterization.
and the minimum frames are as good or slightly better, on Gamers Nexus, at least.

Last edited:
My issue with that 6700XT being at $749 is because the reference is $480. The fact that it’s basically a 3060 Ti performance wise unless you turn on RT then it tanks makes it hard to justify $270 over reference. Those that are desperate for cards will buy them for sure. I just can’t justify it personally.

I have 3 PCs in house and 2 have 3080s the other has a 2080. I’m looking to get a 3060 Ti or a 3070 for the third but would consider a 6800/XT. The 6700XT is just a tough sell for me. I don’t care if it’s 10% faster and I can resell my old card for more or not. Between ebays fees and scamming buyers I’ll pass.

My 6800 had no RT on any titles a month ago.
Ive herd some do now, but they take a harder hit still than the Nvidia cards do. Threes no DLSS at all and their alternative (AFAIK) isnt ready yet.

Ive herd some do now, but they take a harder hit still than the Nvidia cards do. Threes no DLSS at all and their alternative (AFAIK) isnt ready yet.
Most people buying the 6700XT aren't playing RT and DLSS games. They're more people who want to upgrade but don't want to buy a 2080 super for 1k, theres a sizable customer base that just wants to play CoD, Apex Legends, Fortnite without paying scalper prices. 6700XT availability kind of alleviates some of scarcity and insane pricing of the latest nvidia cards. I know a few folks in my circle who aren't internet or tech literate, with no Microcenter nearby... I helped pick them up a 6700XT rather them paying 900 for a 3060 on ebay. They've been eternally grateful, they know nothing about RT or DLSS.

There were raytracing games at launch of 6700 XT ;) can't remember about the others. But I think control, Battlefield and a couple others have always worked?

Most people buying the 6700XT aren't playing RT and DLSS games. They're more people who want to upgrade but don't want to buy a 2080 super for 1k, theres a sizable customer base that just wants to play CoD, Apex Legends, Fortnite without paying scalper prices. 6700XT availability kind of alleviates some of scarcity and insane pricing of the latest nvidia cards. I know a few folks in my circle who aren't internet or tech literate, with no Microcenter nearby... I helped pick them up a 6700XT rather them paying 900 for a 3060 on ebay. They've been eternally grateful, they know nothing about RT or DLSS.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Better off with a new over scalped used and possibly stressed card.
I had issues with my 6800, but could be old Nvidia driver registries that didnt get purged. I never ram, I just took it out after PowerColor ignored my emails.
There were raytracing games at launch of 6700 XT ;) can't remember about the others. But I think control, Battlefield and a couple others have always worked?
I dont have either, but am going to buy Control soon. Im not really an FPS gamer, but more racing and other non military looking titles.
Maybe I am being too hard on the AMD cards...

Is everyone else's MC actually enforcing the 1 card per month rule now? Mine started doing it a week ago and they take ID now at the register. It is a good time to get cards at MC since they are not selling out at opening and there haven't been campers recently. Also I should of asked if it apply to just that store or can I go buy another house from a different store with in the month. I assume their systems are not connected and you can.

Last edited:
Is everyone else's MC actually enforcing the 1 card per month rule now? Mine started doing it a week ago and they take ID now at the register. It is a good time to get cards at MC since they are not selling out at opening and there haven't been campers recently.
It's a shame that most people don't have one anywhere near them.

Back