Greetings

Armend

n00b
I'm new here. I'm interested in starting with etherium mining.
The price of energy is:
High tariff = 6.75 € kWh
Low tariff = 2.89 € kWh

Which model of graphics card do you propose?

Thank you!

RTX 3070 and 3060Ti that are full hash rate would be the best, but its unlikely you can find them at a reasonable price. If you don't already have a decent video card to mine with it may already be too late into get into mining.

Op, you would have a lot better standing with the name Legend!

They proposed me a Rig Rx5080 with a price of 3900 € which gives 180MHsh. Is this model preferred?
Are you talking about a RTX 3080? I'm not exactly sure when the way etherium is mined now will end, but I have heard as early as the first quarter of 2022. It's not likely you will get your return of investment anytime next year or the year after the way things will change next year. There are other coins to mine, but there isn't anything else of value now unless you are speculating that will change. You might have better luck just buying digital coins at this point.

I'm new here. I'm interested in starting with etherium mining.
The price of energy is:
High tariff = 6.75 € kWh
Low tariff = 2.89 € kWh

Which model of graphics card do you propose?

Thank you!
Your power rate is seriously 6.75 or 2.89 per kWh? If so, that's insanely high. Don't mine.

12 hours energy price is 6.75 € kWh high tariff and 12 hours energy price is 2.89 € kWh. In my country we have 2 tariffs where they apply.
High tariff from 07:00 - 22:00
Low tariff from 22:00 - 07:00

Based on some scripts ETH will stop mining, I do not know if it is true?
You're not stating clearly if that is the amount per kWh. If that is the case, even 2.89 will lose you money. That's still insanely...insanely expensive power. For reference, the national average in the US is about $0.14/kWh.

Last edited:
Back