Good web site to download movies in 1080p?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stateofjermaine

[H]ard|Gawd
And yes, I do mean a pay site. I'm looking for Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince to watch with my stepdaughter, but standard DVD resolution looks funny to me now on a 24" monitor. Has anyone had success finding Blu-ray/HD movies for download?

Any help would be great.

doesnt netflix on demand do HD? They started getting into right before I ended my subscription.

other than that, I'm not really sure. Haven't really used any

Yeah, Netflix does have some Blu-ray/HD content, but most of the interesting titles are not yet streaming, and it does require an additional $3.00 fee.

I don't know about 1080P but maybe Zune.net. They offer HD, not sure of the quality though.

Thanks, everyone. No luck on the Zune site, and iTunes doesn't appear to have it, either. I was hoping there was some well-known site that I was unaware of. Maybe there's not.

I got the Zune app, but I don't see any indication of HD. Is the absence of any HD insignia evidence enough?

Yeah. Like here, we have places that will rent out DVDs and Blu-rays for $1 for a week.
Oh, yeah, we have those places, too. But I can't use physical Blu-ray discs because I don't have a Blu-ray drive. Yeah, brilliant, I know. I could use DVD's but the lower resolution on our hi-res monitor makes me want to gouge my eyes out. So downloading/streaming Blu-ray is the only serviceable option I have found.

There are plenty of ways... Although if you had to start this thread about it, you'll never know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back