Godfall PS5

IGN say it is PS5/PC but yeah TGA made it look like a PS5 exclusive.
The trailer has "PlayStation 5" fade in slowly at first, and this was obviously deliberate. But on the final screen we see the usual breakdown of platforms that also shows Epic Games Store. It was even pointed out in the interview after the trailer during the award show that it was coming to the EGS.

The trailer has "PlayStation 5" fade in slowly at first, and this was obviously deliberate. But on the final screen we see the usual breakdown of platforms that also shows Epic Games Store. It was even pointed out in the interview after the trailer during the award show that it was coming to the EGS.
I cut it off after the fade out.

I didn't watch TGA... was any claim made to this being in-engine footage?

Looks like Transformers meets God of War.

3if5ce.png

Early Godfall reviews aren’t looking too hot.

2/5 EGM
3.5/5 Gamesradar

Averaging a 62% on Metacritic after 6 reviews so far.

Anyone play this? Looking for an actual users experience.

I got this game in a bundle. I think I want to trade it though. Still unopened.

I like it for what it is, but the game is really shallow and looks nothing like early reviews show. It does explore some depth with the different armor types you can equip, and there is strategy involved in which ones you pick. I have no idea what is going on in the story, as it is never really explained properly. I also personally hate the zoomed in FOV for this type of game, as more often than not I have died because of things that were just outside the cone of what I could see. I think the 60'ish% ratings the game has is spot-on. The game reminds me a lot of Too Human (which you can get for free on Xbox right now). It's a mindless ARPG that is fun in short bursts.

Almost bought this game before looking at reviews back at the PS5 launch. Glad I didn’t.

I’ll wait till it likely becomes a free PS+ game in a year or two.

The game reminds me a lot of Too Human (which you can get for free on Xbox right now). It's a mindless ARPG that is fun in short bursts.

That's too funny, I haven't played the game but kept getting a Too Human vibe every time I looked at it. I still want to play it so hopefully it'll drop on PS+ soon.

Back