GN's titan v hybrid, now with shunt mod

Ugh... why? That's a 3K gpu, why a freaking CLC? Why not do a real gpu only block? :confused:

do you know of one that would work? this is also a 280mm so its plenty of cooling.

do you know of one that would work? this is also a 280mm so its plenty of cooling.

Huh? Gpu only blocks are universal so they can be retrofit to many different applications. That's also probably not the question you need to ask in the context of someone dumping $3K into a single gpu. Why would anyone in that market waste their time and take chances of fubaring it with a CLC. If one were to go to the trouble of doing this and take that chance, at least use a gpu only block. You can use a gpu or cpu block, whichever fits the bolt pattern. Also blocks like the Swifty MCW82 have a variety of option mounting plates so all you'd need is the specs to fit one on safely.

That said, I 'd wonder if ek is going to make a small run for these.

this was pretty damn close to a straight bolt on like a gpu only block. I don't think thered be that much difference. but you are right that nobody else spending this kinda money would do this. but this is GN...

this was pretty damn close to a straight bolt on like a gpu only block. I don't think thered be that much difference. but you are right that nobody else spending this kinda money would do this. but this is GN...

These guys are kinda clueless. They're using the screws backwards lol. Lmao at how he applied the paste, smh. Its cringy. Anyways, judging from the spacing, it should fall into not hard to match with available gear. And if yer blowing $3K I'm sure one has the funds to do it right, and not ghettoize it.

screw direction doesn't matter as long as it goes on properly. Tim application is highly debatable. yes it could be fancier but im pretty sure hes putting it back to stock so he works with what he has. if you want to keep knit-picking go let gn know.

Normally the LN2 vids are sponsored by card or mobo manufacturers but since these are all Nvidia branded, we're not going to see much unfortunately. I know everyone loves gaming benchmarks but watching these tensor cores in really specific apps punch a few hundred times over their weightclass is fkn awesome. Also most video cards get reviewed and shipped back, with a card like Titan v, not being a gaming first product, the pony up is real to get one to play with. Glad someone is putting it up on the web to watch!

These guys are kinda clueless. They're using the screws backwards lol. Lmao at how he applied the paste, smh. Its cringy. Anyways, judging from the spacing, it should fall into not hard to match with available gear. And if yer blowing $3K I'm sure one has the funds to do it right, and not ghettoize it.

This guy unironically uses the term "cringy" while typing like a 14 year old texting his girlfriend to bitch about a tech channel spending $3000 of their own money to make content.

Back