Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite Prime Day Deal ($159.99)

Idk. Probably best to stay away from gigabyte x570 boards. With all 4he problems people on this board been having with the x570 master and reports that it also effects other board.

Idk. Probably best to stay away from gigabyte x570 boards. With all 4he problems people on this board been having with the x570 master and reports that it also effects other board.
hmmm really? What kind of issues?

I too have this board. Only had it a couple of weeks, but working great. I haven't heard of this board having the issues the aorus master has.

it was only the early master boards that have had issues.

I was tempted (also on the Tomahawk wait list), but it doesn’t look like this board has Q-Flash. Since it’s going to need an update before I can pop a 5900x in it, I’d rather have the USB bios flash option.

I was tempted (also on the Tomahawk wait list), but it doesn’t look like this board has Q-Flash. Since it’s going to need an update before I can pop a 5900x in it, I’d rather have the USB bios flash option.
it has the ability to flash bios without cpu installed. I think that is what Q flash is.

isnt this the board that heats up to ungodly temps?

what gets hot specifically? I've been running it 24/7 for 2 weeks without any issue. But happy to check hwinfo if theres something you want me to answer.

Same here. Bought at launch and its been great ever since, bios updates have been solid as well.
Same, been happy with the Gigabyte choice for this generation. My biggest issue is no option to disable the built-in wifi and bluetooth.

No this board has a pretty solid VRM for a budget board. It's a 12+2 layout (using doublers) I run a 3950x in it and I rarely see any board temps above mid 60's (no overclocking but heavy DC workloads 24/7)
Yes this board supports Q-Flash. What this board doesn't give you is a lot of extra features like troubleshooting LED or Reset / CMOS buttons or 10 GB lan. It's a cheap X570 with basic features and a decent VRM.

Asus Tuf Board is the same price on Prime.
Both the Gigabyte in this thread and the Tuf are great products

Back