Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn! Now I've got to build another computer(Well, it's little too early to say it ut...)

My first gigabyte board is currently in use in my HTPC, so would love a shot to put another system around another gigabyte board, specifically that 880g to maybe put a x6 thuban in!

I want one of these motherboards 'cause they're purdy...

I don't think I entered this one already... or did I? If I did, then oops. If I didn't, then pick me 'cause I need to put another computer together to store my life on because I have CRS syndrome.

I need to build a new system, buy my finances are tight lately. This is just one piece I wouldn't have to buy. :)

Because gigabyte kicks ass. My GA-8I848P is still running strong after about 7 years.

I have not own any gigabyte board, and it would really be nice to try out their OC power!

I want one because I am a greedy bastard, and I need more toys to play with!

I want to build a new computer, but the wife is assuring me that we can't do it on the budget we have - this would go a really long way to making that work...if not ensure it.

I want one of these because I'm currently unemployed and using an Atom 270 as my main rig. Amazing what a sippy-cup of chocolate milk will do to a nice machine :(

Been thru a few Gigabyte powered mobos and this would give me a reason to build another one.

I want a new motherboard because... well, one can just never have too many motherboards lying around!

Actually, I'd really like the P55 one because LGA 1156 is about the only platform that I don't really have much hands-on experience with. I've got the rest pretty well covered.

Why?
I need to win the mobo so I can finally start building that new PC I've been needing for 4 years.

I want to replace my crappy mobo with a great quality board, and Gigabyte makes some of the best out there.

Gigabyte makes one of the most solid boards I've owned, that's why I keep coming back to them. I currently own seven of them and put them to good use Folding@Home for the [H]orde!

My grandmother needs a better computer, and this would be a great start.

Also, I like freebies.

Also #2 and Off Topic, I wish I had gotten Kyle for the SS, granted I bet you didn't enter.

I love Gigabyte boards. There's a P55A-UD4P in my Mom's closet right now waiting to be opened on Christmas :p

I could use one of these motherboards since my e6300 needs to be upgraded when I change my video card for a better one. Thanks Gigabyte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back