Full tower case recommendations

Ducrider748

Limp Gawd
I'll be upgrading my daughter from her 8700k z370 board. So that will leave me with this extra board. Figured I would put together another folding rig. Last folding rig was put in a Corsair 7000d. It's a great case for rad placement but once 3 water cooled cards were installed there was not a lot of room left over for a dual pump system. That system is working fine and running cool. This new rig I want to be able to put 2 480's or 3 360's in it. Have floor space to mount the dual pump system and fans. Biggest thing is I want to buy a case more on a budget. The 7000d was not cheap to buy and hoping someone has some hands on with a case that does not cost as much as a 7000d but has some of the features I am looking for. This will need to house cooling for 2 gpu's and a cpu. With a possible 3rd gpu as well.

Seems the 1000d can fit 2x 480 in the front and even more up top. I really want one but its like $800 canadian which is crazy.

There was a build over in the watercooling section using a 1000D that includes a few cautionary tales. What they list on paper and actually fitting stuff inside can get a bit...interesting. Just something to keep in mind if you find yourself looking at it.

Seems the 1000d can fit 2x 480 in the front and even more up top. I really want one but its like $800 canadian which is crazy.
You and me both. I have the 800D, but when you look at the 900 and the 1000 side by side it makes mine look like a baby case, which is definitely isn't lol

The Phanteks Enthoo 719 is slightly cheaper and has plenty of room inside the case. This is by far the largest case that I've ever used.

Currently running a Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2, you could def do 3x 360mm rads, well built and the filters work pretty well. I paid $140 for it like 2 years ago, I think its at 180ish now

Back